Friday, January 11, 2013

We are the WEIRDOS, Mister...

Front Row Shop chevron sweatshirt, vintage plaid high waist harness skirt, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, Young Hungry Free buckle cutout boots, Target grey socks, vintage leather backpack, H&M studded choker, silver spiky necklace, Beginning Boutique triple spike bracelet/tiny cross ring, Nasty Gal cutout ring and Items by Johanna tiny knuckle rings

If you're scratching your head about the title of this post then you've obviously haven't seen the movie, The Craft! It's always the first thing that comes to mind when wearing a plaid skirt, that and Clueless.
 Plaid is one of those prints like polka dots that will never die and will constantly reinvent itself for every season. Even though I have a thousand plaid skirts this one's special cause it came with cool button on suspenders. Since I think I'm Kris Kross I decided to wear it backwards and make this awesome harness effect to blend with the chevron lines of the sweatshirt. Also giving you the ultimate front tuck at the same damn time, lol!!

So I've been embracing flats and I finally found the knockoffs of the knockoff of my dreams! These boots have been calling my names since I first laid eyes on them but not at that price. So I waited and waited, in stealth mode, finally able to astrike on these babies from Young Hungry Free

You're going to laugh but I really like this simple look...ha ha told ya! Loves it?

Anywho I have some giveaways come up from ShoeMint and Chicnova so be on the prowl for that babes. I also have more good news but if you follow me on Instagram(@realvintagevirgin) then you already know I spilled the fucking beans all over the place. I'm super excited...I'm like a baby eating cake for the first time, lol! In due time will tell...

kiss kiss,
Virgin




31 comments:

Ari Ugalde said...

Absolutly love the skirt<333

Hola Bambi said...

Amazing outfit , love your boots xx

Adelajda said...

so cool. skirt are the best!

Joel Moore said...

You look like a badass school girl! haha I love it and your style!
:* kisses back

http://MoorehisStyle.blogspot.com

ELLA said...

love <3

Marie said...

I looooove !!!!!!

DISOWNED said...

Super cute skirt!
<3 <3 love this outfit

www.shopdisowned.com
http://disownedclothing.blogspot.com

amalie said...

loving this! that skirt is so good xx

Leticia said...

i´m in love with your hat!!!

http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills- Designer Handbags said...

I love your handbag! I also really enjoy reading through your blog! Keep up the great work!

XOXO
Queen Bee of Beverly Hills, CEO

Emma MacDonald said...

I love your kilt so much! Been looking for a decent tartan skirt/kilt for a while. It seems that vintage is the way to go.
Bemsy x
http://redheadtalkin.blogspot.co.uk

Evastice said...

you're the best! awesome as always <3

Sundance Hudson said...

hat, skirt + shoes are georgeous... your sense of style is so unique

sundancehudson.blogspot.co.uk

Ellen Kaminagakura said...

Just found your blog ! you have a very cool style !!

And I love your skirt and accessories !

www.universeandyou.com.br

xoxo from japan

Jalecia said...

Very nice! A little sporty, edgy, and school-girl! Haha, nice post <3

The Lamb said...

This outfit is so perfect! Simple but creative and that skirt is an amazing vintage find!

http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

Milex said...

that's what I like

Sasha said...

Gah! I love those shoes so much. I've been eyeing the JCs for a while but I definitely am on saver mode. I might just have to cave and buy these though because they're haunting my dreams.

ladyloe.se said...

Omg! love your style! keep it up girrl

Inga said...

that sweatshirt is so cooool!

sys said...

This is amazing! loooove your style!

Rosie said...

adore your boots!

http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

xx

HayleyMG said...

cool outfit! :) Love the shoes

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

fashionista face said...

cool outfit. love the skirt.

fashionistaface.blogspot.com

Pri B said...

Ah the boots are amazing.
LOVE IT!

MeryMoraP said...

Made it for you: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.288178211304144.66665.196717940450172&type=1
Hope you love it?xx

hay vl said...

Thank với bài viết rất hay và bổ ích của bạn.
Truyen sex, Truyen sex, Truyen sex, Truyen sex, Truyen sex, Truyen dam, Truyen sex hay, Truyen sex

vain319 said...

I like the edgy school girl look and the boots? Hell yeah!!

stylewithoutstyle said...

This sweater is amazing! :)

Pardon My Fashion said...

Loving that skirt.

xoxo

Evelyn Svorcsek said...

I love this look! The skirt is really nice and i am loving the hat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...