Monday, January 7, 2013

RAGGED

 vintage crochet spiderweb sweater, The Morning Warrior peace skeleton tee, Shampalove black widow skirt, The Ragged Priest RAGGED beanie/Boneyard leather moto jacket, Beginning Boutique studded leather clutch, Dolce Vita Kemp snakeskin boots, H&M studded choker, silver spiky choker, Nasty Gal double cutout ring, Beginning Boutique tiny cross ring and Items by Johanna silver knuckle rings

I was supposed to post this yesterday but since I'm a lazy fuck and decided to go to the mall and suck up as many Zara deals as possible...HAPPY BLOGGERVERSARY TO ME!!!
The old bloggie blog turned 3 yesterday and oh what a journey it has been. I've had a lot of ups, a few downs and a stalker but you know what...it was probably the best year ever! To think I almost gave up on this blog when shit got too overwhelming but I'm learning to write shit down and stay on track...NOT but in my head I think I am, LOL! 
I would have never thought in a million years I would have made so many connections with different people all over the globe/blog world. I may suck at answering emails at a timely manner but it's nice to know you can inspire others with something as simple as a blog. VintageVirgin has taught me so much, I've even learned a thing or two about fashion which is odd for someone who think they know everything, lol!
So THANK YOU everyone who's been hanging in there with my blogger craziness and outfit insanity!! This is my year...I can feel it.

Also I'm going to be making a few changes to my blog, nothing serious, I just want to post more things than just my outfits since people want to know more about me. Like where I shop, hair, makeup, etc... Let me know what you would like to see on VV?

kiss kiss,
Virgin

29 comments:

Andi Cui said...

AMAZING!
That jacket/vest is absolutely stunning!
Loving you style and blog so much!

Andi





http://andicui.blogspot.com.es/





http://andicui.blogspot.com.es/

DosEnUn Cuaderno said...

un estilo muy personal! enhorabuena!

noora said...

coool outfit! :-)

Adelajda said...

awesome bag and shoes!!

www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

Elizabethhh said...

Absolutely LOVE this outfit! The spiderweb top is so unusual! Love it :)

http://thehidingfox.blogspot.co.uk/

Abigail Horsey said...

WOW i love your hat.. i really want one like that but I dont think it would suit me! You jumper is amazing; I am literally so jealous of your wardrobe, you always wear the coolest things xx

http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

Milex said...

I just love your energy coming to me through those photos

The Lamb said...

Perfect beanie and I love all the layering in this outfit!

http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

Vasilieva said...

love this look, leather and crochet are all so perfect together


http://www.vasilievablog.com

Plum said...

Happy Blogging Birthday! Your outfit posts never cease to amaze and inspire me ...and fill me with jealousy! Your wardrobe and your style ROCKS. Here's to many more years of posts to come.

Plum
www.plumdiddlyumcious.com

Tasha Hinde said...

Happy Bloggerversary!
Glad you stuck with blogging, love your blog and your style!

Really like how you've contrasted the crochet top with leather. And I LOVE your nails too!

xx

La Sugarlace said...

In love with the crochet sweater!
La Sugarlace

Huda said...

Happy belated new year, that motto jacket is just wow, love it. Even though I have a more classic, aka boring style, I'm always inspired by your blog.

ps. You might consider a youtube channel, many of us will definitely subscribe.

Sasha said...

Happy bloggerversary! You're still by far one of my favorite bloggers.

This look is envy-inducing. The crochet top, the jacket, the beanie...major sighs. :)

Jade Jones said...

i feel like this may be your best look yet.. but its hard to say because you always look amazing. your dog actually looks like a person though its crazy!!- jade xxx

Jade Jones said...

i feel like this may be your best look yet.. but its hard to say because you always look amazing. your dog actually looks like a person though its crazy!!- jade xxx

Jade Jones said...

i think this may be your best outfit yet.. but its hard to say because you always look incredible!! have you noticed that your dog looks like a human?? crazyyyyy- jade xxx

Hannah Brukharden said...

Your outfit is great and i like it . the photo with the doggy is just great , is really funny . Happy bloggerversary!

www.facebook.com/GloriaAgostina

www.gloria-agostina.com

Latest Fashion And Design said...

you are looking so sweet in this outfit.
http://stylopoint.com/

amalie said...

amazeballs as always. damn girl. and that DOG! I DIED. hahaha.

happy bloggerversary!!! happy 2013!!!!
xx

Sarah Miller said...

There are so many things right with this outfit. Your blog is so inspiring!

www.tracetheshadows.blogspot.com

Ginger said...

WOW pretty <33

Abbie said...

That jacket is unreal! Such a cool outfit, always looking amazing! Happy Blog Anniversay! xx

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

Julia said...

Love your blog! :)

Natasha Ndlovu said...

I'm loving the layering ! Happy blog birthday to you ;)

Mona-Lena said...

Very strange jacket!

spikesandflours said...

Hahahaha the dog looks so happy!!
The jacket is perf btw

xx

spikesandflours.blogspot.com
We just put up an outfit of the week post and a haul! Check it out.

effortlesscool said...

HOLY FLAWLESS! that jacket and sweater are a rugged winning combination!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Linda said...

Love your Leo clutch AMAZING

blogg.inspo.nu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...