Thursday, January 17, 2013

PILE IT ON

Romwe net cutout top, Morning Warrior Ride or Die tee, Front Row Shop pleather sweat pants, Cozbest distressed denim jacket, black beanie, Zara patent leather stilettos, Romwe skull studded clutch, Beginning Boutique triple spike bracelet/tiny skull ring, evil eye bracelet, vintage silver bangles, H&M studded choker and silver spikes necklace

I'm into layers, clusterfucks and long walks around the thrift store, lol! Seriously who knew pleather sweat pants could look so chic?
 I'm in love with this look cause I am beyond comfortable but look over the top...just how I like it. And you know I can't just wear a t-shirt so I decide to layer it under this oversized cutout tee, which meshed well with the whole sporty vibe I was going for. I added stilettos cause DUH, I'm a fucking lady now, lol!! No seriously I want to puke just thinking about how much I love these basic shoes. Ugh so cute!

Anywho I super stoked about NYFW and was wondering if it was anyone else's first time or do they have any experiences they wanted to share with me? I'm a social butterfly at heart but sometimes get extremely shy in big crowds. So anxious to know!

Love you and thanks for all the kind and uplifting messages you guys have been sending me on a daily. I know I not very vocal about it but it really does mean a lot that you care about my well being or what I have to say. I'm making it my goal this year to reach out to my readers and let them know what's up/how I feel! We need more blogger love...

kiss kiss,
Virgin

30 comments:

Hola Bambi said...

Love that jacket xx

amanda said...

i am dying over that cut out top!!! dead in fact. want it!!

amanda
http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

Lise said...

OMG, just found your blog and WOW. I'm from Norway and it's freakin cold here right now, so it has been lack of inspiration lately, until I found your amazing blog. Your style is just awesome and unique. Finally I have found a blogger that inspires me in EVERY blog post.

Keep up the GOOOOOD work, babe!
You rock my world.

(Lol, I sounds like a teenage dirtbag. But hey, just needed to tell you this - and you deserve it.)

Lots of love,
Lissis

HayleyMG said...

awesome outfit i love it so much! Its super cool and love the netted top :)

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Inga said...

amazing as always.

Sara said...

awwwwwwwww, In love with the net-t-shirt. Amazing idea.

http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

effortlesscool said...

love the graphic feel of these layers!


XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Katieli said...

Those pants look like heavennnnn. AND they're super affordable! I think I have to look in to getting those ;)

anyways, NYFW! how exciting for you, I know how long you've been dying to go. I'm a NY native and went to the Fashion Institute with way too many friends in the fashion industry. Fashion week is a week long holiday here. You're going to LOVE IT. Just look like you know what you're doing and no one will be able to tell otherwise. It can be overwhelming because there's SO many well dressed people around you that all look super important...they're probably not. Just remember to always look chic as fuck (not that you need me telling you that) because you never know who will be snapping your picture. I'm sure they will be.

Sorry for the novel, I should have emailed you haha.

xo ohsokatieli

amalie said...

so freakin rad! love those pants!
x

Adelajda said...

amazing pants and blouse!

fox hunter said...

I really love the net top AND this jacket. pfhhf. Perfection!

Vasilieva said...

awesomeness


http://www.vasilievablog.com

Jay said...

I am crazy about this outfit. I have a spare oversized t-shirt and I think I will use that post a an inspiration for some DIY. I would kill for those pleather sweatpants, seriously! :P ;)

bon. said...

sooooo much going on in this outfit!
rad as usual. love the pleather pants and patent pumps :)

battlecriesandchampagne

Boheme.Fille said...

A great look! I'm really loving those pants!

Adiya said...

As always, you are absolutely stunning and so very creative!

Happy new year!! :D

Adiya
Muse Origins

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Love this!

A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

Milex said...

Be my girlfriend, please.

ELSALION said...

very nice outfit! wow

CM said...

Nice outfit! i love this combination! :3

http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice jacket jesica.. :)

free backlink

Anonymous said...

nice jacket jesica.. :)

free backlink

Rubie said...

Your style is insaneee! I love it, and this is such a great outfit!!

charityshopking.blogspot.co.uk

XXX

Raquel T.G. said...

Gorgeous top and pants!
Following :)
xx

Zdenka Tipura said...

every time that i look your pictures again i find a new detail in your outfit

Sasha said...

I love the layering. :)

Abigail R said...

I can't wait to hear about all of your lovely adventures in NYC for NYFW! I'll be there for the first half, but probably mostly just observing - people watching is my absolute favorite.

Have fun and document everything, but live a little too!

XOXO,
Abby

http://bottesdeleanor.blogspot.com/

sys said...

Love the whole look!

Chioma said...

Awesome outfit!

chiomaa.com

Ashley Udoh said...

Just discovered your blog via MTV Style. So happy to have found you because you are a serious breath of fresh air. Following you now.
www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...