Wednesday, January 16, 2013

INSTAGRAM ME

Follow me on Instagram @realvintagevirgin...did I mention I have a cat?

Sorry I've been sooooo behind on my blog! I just want everything to be perfect since I'm going to be making some minor changes and how I post. Same vintage craziness...different look. So don't think I'm about to go all ads.com on your ass, I just want to be more personable since people oddly want to know more about me! 
Is there anything you would like to see on VintageVirgin?

Also forgot to mention...
 
I'M GOING TO NYFW, FINALLY! I didn't want say anything until I had a confirmation in my inbox. I haven't locked down any shows or jobs yet but I have some photo shoots lined up and finally getting to meet some of my blogger buddies I adore via the internet! Also my bestie lives there soooooo NYFW or not it's going down.

kiss kiss,
Virgin

17 comments:

Adelajda said...

nice pics!

amanda said...

lovvvvee that torn up crochet sweater!

amanda
http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

Emma MacDonald said...

Instagram posts usually bore me stiff, but I love yours! And your cat is amazing!
Bemsy x
http://redheadtalkin.blogspot.co.uk

Meg said...

Gorgeous pics, as usual! Following you :)

blondeonblondie.blogspot.es

@blondeonblondie

Ping EPing said...

Congrats on finally making it out to NYFW I remember reading how much you really wanted to go last year :)

~Erika

http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/

rs accounts for sale said...

Good post. I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers however this post is genuinely a fastidious article, keep it up. Looking forward your new post.

Milex said...

Milex really loves it

Jalecia said...

Haha! I love the pics of your pets! Especially the cat on the couch xD And yay for your trip! <3

amalie said...

aww love instagram. and omg, your cat is ginger, black and white. LOVE THAT.
also, super exciting that you are going to fashion week!!
i sooo wanna go.
xx

HayleyMG said...

Hope you have a great time a new york fashion week!

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Jay said...

Nice of you to put some personal random photos, I always enjoy that at blogs. Have loads of fun on NYFW! :)

/SBA said...

a photojournalist by trade, this is, by far, one of my favorite posts. drawn to the person beyond their art, seeing you in a natural state is pretty awesome.

Machine Darine said...

Love you girl you've come such a long way from your eBay store!! Can't wait to wrap my arms around you next month!!

You're bestie,
D

Machine Darine said...

Love you girl you've come such a long way from your eBay store!! Can't wait to wrap my arms around you next month!!

You're bestie,
D

urbanjunglefashion said...

I CANNOT stop laughing at the cat with the playstation remote!!!!!!!

shakil hossain said...

I like totally and agree. And I think that in order to be comfortable with your style is to wear it more often. So wear your style to the lab on days that you don't have to do anything bloody, muddy or otherwise gross!
sexy tops

Netherina said...

So wait, is your last name really Virgin? Or did you have it permanently changed? Or were you just able to fudge your last name on your airplane ticket and get away with it? So curious! Do tell!

-N

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...