Monday, December 10, 2012

WILDCATS



Look at me I'm a fucking flamingo, lol!!

create an animated gif

vintage leather rhinestone/stud leather crop jacket, Romwe pleather buttondown, vintage Guess denim shorts, Target black opaque tights, UNIF leopard hellbounds c/o Nasty Gal, vintage chain belt, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, vintage leather backpack, Beginning Boutique triple spike bracelet/tiny cross ring, Nasty Gal silver double cutout rings and Items by Johanna knuckle rings/tribal necklace

I was literally fighting with my gardener to land these shots. He was there to pick up the leaves right when I came outside. I had to beg him for 30 minutes, lol! Nailed it!

Leather on pleather on denim on leopard...is exactly how I roll on a semi casual day...yes semi casual! I've been doing a whole lot of shopping out of my own closet lately due to the thrifting craze, all the local stores have been raped of all the goodies. So I have to travel half way to African and back but I don't have time for that! Long story short I have enough clothes to wear something different twice a day...okay!!
Do you ever find old thrift finds you can wear now?

It's still not quite winter here but today it's suppose to stay in the 40s but well see.

kiss kiss,
Virgin

30 comments:

Nancy said...

shoe envy!!! love you jacket too xx

Joyce Lau said...

The Shoes! OMG!

Joyce xxx
Come and visit my blog :)
Sunshine & Rain

HayleyMG said...

awesome outfit, i do love hellbounds! But they would be a mighty expensive impulse buy!

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Girly said...

Jesus, u r sooooo stunnin!!!!! amazin post!!!! xx sweety))))

Adelajda said...

ohh... you look gorgeous!


www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

Meg said...

Love when that happens! Nice jacket x

Blondeonblondie.blogspot.ie

TheSUNK said...

That gif of you throwing the leaves was dope. Great fit.

Jay said...

It is a nice thrill when you re-find some thrift clothes that you can wear now...I love that feeling, maybe that is why I rarely throw out any of my clothes even though my waredrobe is packed :P

Justalazymorning said...

very cute

Shevah said...

gah you're so amazingggggggggg.




xo

Andrea Robledo said...

Jacket envy!!!!

herstylestation.blogspot.com

Aspyn J. said...

those unifs on you look so riiiight. loving this outfit.

http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/2012/12/space.html

Ariel | couturing said...

Perfect as always!

couturing.blogspot.com

Alex said...

PERFECT!!!!

Amanda said...

You look so fab! Love your posts and photos.

Love from Norway!

carelessly cut said...

Love love love the studs on that jacket,

Rosie x

WatermelonSquare said...

you look absolutely gorgeous! i am so happy i found your blog :)

goodbadandfab said...

Enjoyed this post thoroughly. Thanks for sharing!

I'm hosting a $100 Lulus.com gift card giveaway on the blog. Hope you can enter!

goodbadandfab.com
personal style and fashion musings of an LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

amalie said...

fuckin hell!! those shoes!!
x

Alexandra Brancovean said...

OMG!! love the shoes!!http://alexandraofdaffodil.blogspot.com.es/

Aine O said...

i love finding stuff in my wardrobe. i do it every time i go to my mums and find thing i wore yeas ago. in fact i did it just yesterday! i totally get what ya mean. x

Lady Ana said...

You looks great! wonderful pictures:)
www.callmeladyana.blogspot.com

Lady Ana said...

great looks and wonderful pictures:)
www.callmeladyana.blogspot.com

Vega said...

Totally worth it! lol
Great shots!!

<3 Vega
http://thevintagesiren.blogspot.com

vain319 said...

You definitely,nailed those shots..Let him wait to blow those leaves!!I Love Thrifting and my wardrobe/Hoard is so much I am doing another huge blowout now..

Brenda evans said...

cool outfit, great jacket! :)

BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Joelle said...

I love the hat!
Joelle
febgirl.co.uk
xoxo

HeartsAndCrosses said...

You are gorgeous! Those shoes are amazing and that jacket is incredible too. You seem like such a cool person

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Huda said...

lol, so you travel half way to Africa and back, now that will be an interesting continental tour :)-

I envy and admire anyone who can walk on these shoes, I'll fall face down without a doubt.

Shauna said...

Wow, this is totally a rock and
roll look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...