Saturday, December 29, 2012

JUST ONE OF THE GUYS


Ugh I used love "Just One of the Guys" when I was a kid and has watched it a bajillion times on Netflix in my adult life! For those of you who aren't as old as me and have no clue what I'm talking about. It's a movie about a girl who's a journalist that transfers to another school as a boy to see what guys go through but in the process she falls in love with her best guy friend who thinks she's a guy. You following me here?? She tells him at their awesome prom on the beach (this is in the 80s), he runs away and of course he comes back in the end once he figures out this is one hot chick! I thought this movie was so rad from her haircut to her clothes and instantly started dressing more like a boy. I was such a tomboy, my Mom used to think I was going to be into chicks. Girls are beautiful but I don't wanna date them Mom, lol!

 Feeling inspired I threw on a vintage tee with classic B&W cigarette pants, a bright oversized moto jacket, pointy stilettos, stripe clutch, silver accesories and my hat to the back, G! I took a slave chain bracelet and replace the original ring with a toe ring clasp so I can wear it with my shoes. I think it added a little extra sumthin' sumthin to an already bangin outfit, hahaha!! 

Loves it?

The weather has me feeling extra lazy so I'm going to announce the winner at random tomorrow. If you still want to enter the Kill City giveaway then here's your chance.

kiss kiss,
Virgin

16 comments:

beka nicole said...

You are such a beautiful girl, love those pants very Chanel,
http://www.bekanicolee.blogspot.com

Vic said...

Lovely outfit!!

http://raisingbeauty.blogspot.com/

WILDFLOWER said...

VV I love those pants!!! They are unbelievebly hot stuff. The cross on the foot does give an extra kick your right. Gotta track down this movie now, I have a feeling I may have seen it way back in the day? Happy New Year gorgeous! X

Shelly said...

I stalked you from Lookbook!! lol
I just admire your style, you never have the same mind set thats the quality I wish to someday have especially when it comes to fashion. Love your blog

http://nopricetagfashion.blogspot.ie/

Grazziella said...

Lovin the electric blue jacket !! The pants rocks ! Nice outfit you look sublime as always

Peace

Milex said...

werk it!

casper+pearl said...

gorgeous post! love your style!
hope you have a very happy new year!

lots of love from the c&p girls,
casper&pearl blog
xx

Adelajda said...

i love your pants and jacket <3

Martina said...

Unique like always, u rock!

ana said...

great outfit!

Eleanor said...

those jeans are incredible!! :)
xx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Inga said...

love this look and ur jacket is amazing!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful and nice... people like you should be role models.

Flight of Fancy Girl said...

Such a beauty! Love your outfit, so cool, cool, cool!

Store: The Flight of Fancy Boutique

Tamara Michelle said...

wow gourgeous style and gorgeous photos! Annnd this is the exact reason why I leave fashion stylin up to people like you! ;)

Tamara

pardonmyexposure.blogspot.com

stylewithoutstyle said...

This is pretty amazing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...