Friday, November 30, 2012

TIME FOR SOME ACTION

Romwe KA-POW comic sweatshirt, 2020 Ave fringe pleather skirt, vintage leather moto jacket, Dolce Vita Kemp snakeskin booties, old black beanie, vintage patent leather clock bag, wayfarer sunnies, H&M studded choker, Beginning Boutique triple spike bracelet/tiny cross ringNasty Gal silver double cutout rings, Target leopard socks and Items by Johanna knuckle rings

I seriously almost started this post with something lame, like "Here comes the BOOM!", lol cause I feel like a superhero for some reason!! But I guess it's more like KA-POW,  hehe.
I know this sweatshirt and others like it is all the trend right now but I love it!  I thought I would mix it up with some eye catching leather fringe and a vintage moto jacket, topped off with snakeskin booties and my infamous clock bag. It's funny how I kinda consider this outfit to be laidback...haha I know, delusional! Loves it anyways though.

Anywho, the weather in Texas is cold in the morning and in the 70s and 80s by day, sooooooo hot pants and crop tops for another month. Just in case you're wondering how I'm still dipped in summer gear. We don't really get a winter here till the end of December, which is odd cause I have the most insane vintage coat collection, INSANE! Oh well, maybe next month.

kiss kiss, 
Virgin







22 comments:

T E X T U R E said...

I want to wear winter clothes as well ...but this Texas weather is just not having it!

Anywho, I love the sweatshirt.

Adelajda said...

Great skirt. May I ask how old you are?


www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

amalie said...

i am lovng this!!! that sweater is so good xx

Jessica Roseanne Latchman said...

Such a cool outfit,love the bag/jumper! :) xx

LookinFab said...

That bag is ineradicable!! Where did you get it???

HayleyMG said...

awesome outfit! Love that jumper so much!

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Ava Tallulah said...

That bag is so amazing! Digging the Flava Flav vibe, hahaha!

Ava Tallulah

Frankie D said...

I really love your bag, I probably won't rest till I've found one the same now thanks!! ;)

Frankie XXX

Frankie D said...

I really love your bag, I probably won't rest till I've found one the same now thanks!! ;)

Frankie XXX

Shevon M. said...

very cool. That pullover is awesome!
-Shevon
www.trashingfashion.com

Rhea Dillon said...

That jumper is so awesome!

xx

Justalazymorning said...

very cute!!
love the sweat so much!!

ELSALEIJON▲ said...

totally like it!

ana said...

I'm a big fan of your style. You look amazing!


Mona-Lena said...

How to say how much I love this?!

Shevah said...

AHHHHH perfectttttt.

Leah R. said...

this is soo super awesome. love the fringe skirt! u iz too cool xo
http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

Nicoline Defy said...

I love this bag !

Selvita said...

OMG
I LOVE THE BAG!

http://lornea.blogspot.com.es/

Nina Tihy said...

You are soo amazing!!! xx

http://icecreamontherunway.blogspot.com/

Chi-Chi said...

love that jumper....need it in my life!

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

Jazz Banks said...

absolutely love this look
the jumper
the hat
the tassles
EVERYTHINGG AHHHH
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...