Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SATURATED


OMG if you want all eyes on you, then wear the brightest red pantsuit you can find, lol! They have no choice cause you will be nuclear glowing and making people faces red when you stand in front of them, hahaha! I love love love the cutouts and fit of this pantsuit like I'm not gonna lie I used to despise boot cut anything. The thought of it just makes me cringe! But I have been persuaded and they're not that bad, at least on a pantsuit.
Now I know you giving me side eyes and think I have a tuna fish sandwich wrapped in foil but I swear it's a clutch and I found it that way while thrifting. Sometimes I like to find other people DIYs cause it's interesting to know how they made it. At first I was going to peel it off but it's laminated and sewn over a hard box clutch with bad ass mirrors all over inside. So at least it a conversation piece! 

I'm totally in love with the simplicity of this outfit. Red, black, braids and silver hardware...sounds good to me!

Oh and I'm going to have a step by step tutorial on how to achieve my DIY braided hairband and spiked ponytail. I'm also giving away the neon version of my I Screwed Your Boyfriend clear vinyl clutch, YAYS! There's alot going on so stay put.

kiss kiss,
Virgin



32 comments:

Hola Bambi said...

Amazingggg!!! Love what you've done with your hair xxxx

Eda. said...

One, I absoloutly adore that pantsuit and the colour is amazing on you. And two, that spiked ponytail is amazing! Your style posts are fabulous doll

Eda ♥

Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

@BloggerEda

Liz Lauren said...

love it!!


check out my giveaway!


http://lavieenliz.com

Mary Gui said...

lovely jumper, love the color and shape.

http://layersofchic.blogspot.com

Eleanor said...

this is incredible!!! i love it all! and can i juts say that 'i screwed your boyfriend' is the best name for a brand ever?!!! ahah i love it!
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

amalie said...

ahh, you own it everytime. thae red pants and top look sooo good on you. also, epic clutch x

Petra Victoria said...

Love your clutch!

marina miouprincess said...

this is a stunning look!! love everything!
www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

Nai Melo said...

Perfect!

Kayleigh Fisher said...

your style is so fierce! i've been super inspired by your blog :)

Kayleigh
www.curiouser-kayleigh.blogspot.com

The Awkward Indie Girl said...

Gorgeous! Love the cut of this jumpsuit!

HayleyMG said...

Love that suit its totally awesome! I love wearing red and it really does catch everyones eyes! Thats why i love to use red lipstick :)

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Marina y Brais said...

love everything!
xx,m

Joyce Lau said...

This is lovely!! xxx

Come and visit my blog, if you like it follow me :)

Sunshine
& Rain

Daniel said...

♥ Y3 KILLAR the spikes along the braid, The jumper ! BANG !BANG !

Ava Tallulah said...

So chic. I'm obsessed with the clutch.

Ava Tallulah

Hannah Louise said...

This is soooo amazing! LOVE the spikes in your braid, and the red looks stunning against your skin tone. Love love love!

Hannah x
www.hannahlouisef.com

Rhea Dillon said...

Love what you've done with your hair and that red jumpsuit is gorgeous!

xx

Angie Ang said...

Love this jumpsuit! It looks great on you!
(\ /)
( . .)
c(”)(”)
http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

modenfer said...

Wow, you look great in this red!! And I feel it's one of your rare 'minimalistic' outfits, but I love every version of you!

Emilie said...

This is STUNNING! I always remember you have a son when I look at your posts and I think, wow...I wish my mom dressed this badass haha.

LOVE!

Emilie
http://www.dailyyyroutine.blogspot.ca

Ndu Ngcobo said...

Oh I love the Jumper. That hair is amazing. I can't wait till my hair grows so I can try that out. Beauty!

/SBA said...

not a huge fan of the pantsuit, but a huge fan of you. your spiked hair makes me smile.

Romantic Tea - by M. said...

That's beautiful! I love this outfit. And most of all I find your braid amazing... Well done ;)

Kirby said...

That colour is FIERCE on you, love it!!

xx

http://thekirbybee.blogspot.com.au

Sophie said...

Love how daring you are.beautiful. X

Http://your-girl-is-lovely.blogspot.co.uk

Chelsea Jade said...

This outfit is perfect, the jumpsuit looks gorgeous on you x

Vanessa said...

This has to be one of your best outfits! Red is def your color.
Babe-sicle.blogspot.com

Merilyn Kawira said...

i love your combination. You rock in anything. I soo love this,

Karoliinai said...

i love this

Michelle Jailine said...

hot jumpsuit!

Pardon My Fashion said...

Ah I am totally having a red moment and this look is to die for. PERFECTION.

XO Chelsea

www.pardonmyfashion.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...