Sunday, October 28, 2012

B&W RAINBOWS

vintage rainbow B&W oversized sweater, Nasty Gal B&W crop top cutout dress/silver cutout rings, vintage leather backpack, Dolce Vita Kemp snakeskin boots, Beginning Boutique triple spiked bracelet, wayfarer black sunnies, Romwe spiked leather cuff, vintage silver bangles and Items by Johanna silver digit rings

So we all know I'm obsessed with anything B&W, right? Well I bought this dress from Nasty Gal without even thinking twice about it cause I knew it was made for me! Now Joel wasn't so happy cause I used his card but who care what he thinks...this dress is amazing, lol!

I'm slowly becoming a firm believer in the cropped turtleneck, like finally there is something out there that accentuates my long neck and bony shoulders. I will be investing in lots of them, in ever color cause I gives no fucks!

Anywho, I have an awesome giveaway coming up and a discount code from Dolce Vita! So be on the look out for that. I'm beginning to think I'm going to be forever busy and my emails make me violently ill but one thing I can say is I love it. So keep your fingers crossed that my old ass can get back on track. I feel like I'm half way there, I just need to work on being more consistent and time management...booooooo yeah I suck sometimes, lol!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

31 comments:

modenfer said...

You look just too gorgeous in this sweater!! Awesome pattern!

Grecia said...

love it. You're so cool.

Hola Bambi said...

That cardigan is soo nice! Xx

Helena said...

PERFECT! x

Liz Lauren said...

I love black and white too! that dress is amazing!


check out my giveaway!


http://lavieenliz.com

Marie said...

That dress is amazing!

Marie My said...

God, that cardigan is the best thing on earth! If you ever need to give it away, I'll be first in line to get my hands on it!

Love, Marie
www.nemesisbabe.dk

89 Baker St, said...

Nice look... i love it!

XOXO
Cata.

tierdrop said...

I LOVE that sweater!!!
xxoo
http://tier-drop.blogspot.com/

5th Avenue said...

The boots are killer, I want!



http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

Rachelle said...

Love your boots & that cardigan is insanely beautiful-what a find :)
Rachelle x
http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk/

Rhea Dillon said...

Seriously that cardi plus that outfit *in love*

xx

HayleyMG said...

OMG that cardigan is just amazing! :O I think im going to have to knit one myself! lol

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

That sweater is fantastic http://archiveseven.blogspot.com

ELLA said...

oh i love it<3

Julia Westerberg said...

First of all, I LOVE your blog and your sense of style! You're truly unique and I get so inspired by your blog.

I just have one question; how come you don't pay for these clothes yourself? It's just that You seem to be doing so much collabs and sponsoring and all that cool stuff along with your blog work, so I was just curious? I'm not interested in any amounts at all, I'm scandinavian and we generally NEEEVER discuss specific salaries and all that.

I hope you understand my confused question, I'm just kinda curious, doesn't all your hard work pay off in addition to you getting to be creative and all that? Love from Sweden <3

Superblondeep said...

amazing jacket!!

Rockster1039 said...

That sweater is SO 90s, so I love it!

Eleanor said...

want that cardigan so bad! looks amazing on you!!
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Katie Cooper said...

I'm actually really sad that the sweater is vintage cause that means I have no easy way of finding it! I love the contrast, and you staying true to your b & w lol. I'll have to stay on the lookout for a similar sweater, I love oversized sweaters, ESPECIALLY colorful ones! xoxo

WILDFLOWER said...

This outfit is the shit! In all its entirity. I'm a firm believer in cropped turtle necks too...snap! THAT CARDI IS UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! x

Rubie said...

That dress is perfect! Love the outfit!

charityshopking.blogspot.co.uk

XXX

The Fashion Meteorologist said...

I am sooooo in love with your cardigan! Amazing outfit :)

HMLDN xx
http://thefashionmeteorologist.blogspot.co.uk

amalie said...

love this! awesome cardy. and i love your tattoos. need to get me some, hehe.
xxx

Tigerlilly said...

I need your wardrobe!!
Love the skirt and the polo neck xx

fashionrushhh.blogspot.co.uk

Viktoria Kovacs said...

That cardi is MAJOR!

Sophie said...

Loving the 90s vibe. X

Http://your-girl-is-lovely.blogspot.co.uk

Fancy Muffin said...

I not only adore your outfits but also how you take your photos, so eye pleasing :) LOVE this post!

/SBA said...

love.

Luce said...

Amazing amazing cardigan - such a great find!

apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

Michelle Jailine said...

love this whole get up! nasty gal does it again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...