Sunday, September 30, 2012

COMIC CON

Beginning Boutique comic dress/cross and skulls rings, Wasteland spike faux leather moto jacket, Zara DIY studded lady heels, vintage B&W stripe clutch, Nasty Gal silver cut out rings, DIY face veil inspired by Jason Wu 2013, H&M heavy metal choker/arm cuff, vintage bangles, Romwe spiked cuff and Items by Johanna digit rings

The #1 question I get asked in interviews is "Where do I get my inspiration?" Well this is just one side but I think I own every fashion/photography book known to man! Thanks to Joel and his obsession/hoarding skills I benefit from all this greatness. When I say self taught photographer, I mean I read all these fucking books front to back. They range from old to new to really expensive to worth nothing...it's like I have my own fashion library but I still can't pronounce half the designers' names to save my life, lol! Maybe one day when I have time I'll have to do a room/library/office/walk-in closet under the stairs tour.

Anywho my dress made me think of books so I thought I'd pose like an idiot in front of them for ya, hahaha! Look at me trying to poke out my nonexistent ass...ain't no shame in my game!

Loves it?

kiss kiss,
Virgin

30 comments:

Hola Bambi said...

Absolutely effing amazingggg photos! You are jus beyond stunning and that dress is too cool xx

Sarah said...

I am complete and utterly IN LOVE with this look, oh my *swoon*

Olivia Law said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love the dress and jacket xo

Catharine said...

love the hairnet and the triptych. xx

Mariana Nakagawa said...

Amazing dress I really love it!!!
xxhttp://heyitsmarianafreedom.blogspot.com.es/

Helena said...

LOVES IT! You are such a hottie xx

Laura. said...

that dress is BEYOND major !

bluefairy said...

Love that dress! I think you have very nice ass;)

Justalazymorning said...

love this!

Justalazymorning said...

you're so cute!
love the hat!

Snow Black said...

I love your wardrobe ! You should a post or video showing your items and how you style them ;)

marina miouprincess said...

love the jacket and your makeup!
www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

urbanjunglefashion said...

You and this dress are amazing!

Ti Dickenson said...

Sooo cute, love the fun that the comic style dress gives.

Holly Burgess said...

Such a stunning dress! I havent seen anything like that before!

Soi Eight Recycling

xx

Constance said...

I LOVE this dress! it looks amazing on you!

http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

style-xyz said...

this dress is awesome! and you look gorgeous!

Abby said...

You look so amazing :) I am so jealous of that book collection too, I would be in heaven in there! x

http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

hiPop said...

Wow, you're the queen of mix'n'match!

Inspire Your Fashion said...

nice outfit

Bluefemme said...

OMG! You have to let me borrow this dress! You look awesome! A++++

Vega said...

Haha @ the non-existent ass. I have one of those too! lol

LOVE the dress!!

<3 VEGA
http://thevintagesiren.blogspot.com

Freya said...

love that look :)

Jeans Please! said...

wow! this outfit is wonderfull!

Ursamare said...

You're truly beautiful - such striking features.
Love how you married something playful with rock-hard edge.

erillsstyle said...

great skirt but I've also very like the jacket :) And the photos are really cool and fit to UR style :)

artemidka said...

OMG ! I love your dress ! ♥ ♥ ♥

KJ said...

Hi,

I really love your style and featured your look on my Bloggers Got Style Post!

http://www.pearlsandpeacocks.com/2012/10/bloggers-got-style-too-september-30.html

Thanks for the stylish inspiration!

Pearls and Peacocks

StylePupil Ellie said...

amazing

StylePupil Ellie said...

amazing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...