Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BUST A CAP

Sugarlips cropped B&W blazer/ B&W colorblocked blouse, vintage sheer mesh skirt, UNIF mini slip dress, corner store H-TOWN snapback, DIY studded triple platform boots, Romwe skull stud clutch/spiked cuff, H&M silver metal cuff, Beginning Boutique silver cross/skull ring, Nasty Gal silver cutout rings, Items by Johanna digit rings and random silver bangles

So you walk to you local corner store to get a Red Bull and come back with a snapback...life! I've been wanting one forever I just didn't want a hat with a team on it since I don't know jack shit about sports anymore these days. Like I seriously pick my team based on who has the prettiest colors, lol. I couldn't help myself, that B&W was calling my name from across the store through the chips and over the candy aisle I could still see it...so I bought it. 

I also found the mesh skirt of my dreams while thrifting. I've been dying for an a-line mesh skirt that goes all the way to the floor but I kept finding them with either a split down the side, straight up and down with no stretch or too short. I wanna look like a mermaid bustin' out of a tarp when I'm walking, okay hahaha!
I frickin' love this outfit and will probably have this hat glue to my head for the next few days/post...you've been warned! Do you loves it?

kiss kiss,
Virgin

35 comments:

Alia said...

LOVE the outfits <3
xx

Sara said...

I neeeeed this maxi skirt. Why oh why does it have to be vintage!
Stunning.

Sara
www.sarawears.blogspot.com

Ping said...

Love love love everything about this. that hat fits you perfectly it screams "I RUN THIS TOWN" which obv. you do. The way you layer is fkn flawless!

~Ping

http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/

PS I know your busy but please dont make me wait another week for another post lol. Im dying over here with seeing the same outfits over & over again just on different bloggers. SAVE ME!

katieli said...

I literally can not get over the fact that you found that skirt. it is seriously perfect. shap and texture. i want to cry.

xx
ohsokatieli

Adel said...

nice :)


http://worldofadel.blogspot.cz/

Freya said...

love the clutch & the cap <3

Dianna said...

dope! this hat is awesome.

DaFashionFreak said...

Such an awesome look! Love the cap!

*hugs*
-Maudleen
www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

HayleyMG said...

gorgeous outfit :)

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Helena said...

You are the biggest babe! xx

Emily said...

This outfit is truly incredible. You look sensational! And I'm so jealous of that beautiful beautiful skirt.

Emily Wears Things
xx

Dianna said...

great post, check out my blog to win JBRAND jeans!

www.adventuresinherstilettos.com

dianna.

LaceandPearls said...

Gorgeous, perfect outfit!

www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

Eda. said...

Fabulous style lovely, love the clutch and those tattoos you have are gorgeous!

Eda ♥

Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

I'm on twitter ♥

Julie Smith said...

I love your style!

http://theladyfairer.blogspot.com/

Justalazymorning said...

you're magic!

Vasilieva said...

i love your long hair, girl. and awesome black and white look too

http://www.vasilievablog.com
x

Vasilieva said...

i love your long hair, girl. and awesome black and white look too

http://www.vasilievablog.com
x

effortlesscool said...

looove that skirt!


XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Izumi Bogen said...

the skirt is UNREAL!

Hybid Hunter

Nora said...

i loves it!! and i've been looking for an all-black snapback for ages and can never find one o.O

xx

hiPop said...

love how this is both minimalistic and over the top!

http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

Belinda said...

This outfit is so well put together! The hat makes it so much more different and edgy, love the bag!

fashioncrossing.com

Sophie said...

Yummy. Sophie x

Http://your-girl-is-lovely.blogspot.co.uk

Jay said...

This outfit is just perfect :) the mesh skirt is fabulous, and the hat adds to the look... Love!

PinkCheetahVintage said...

love the hat!
http://www.pinkcheetahvintage.com/

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit as usual:). U should block it plates on all the pics bc I think someone could piece them (pics) together to get your full plates

Bout de Chou said...

I love your shoes!

Sasha said...

Your clutch is so freaking awesome!

Jenae said...

Omg girl..It's been a while since I've left a comment on your blog but man, I still ADORE AND LOVE your STYLE to pieces!!!! Your definitely one of a kind and please please please always remain true to that!!!!

http://sassbass.blogspot.com

Xoxo,
Jenae

fashionista face said...

you look amazing!

fashionistaface.blogspot.com

vain319 said...

This hat outfit is fire..love you reppin H-town..love this look..car photo's? yes maam!! I like the car photos!!

Daniel said...

<3 !! stylish !!

Onyeka Uddoh said...

Beautiful outfit

erillsstyle said...

U look so damn good in this outfit! love everything :) Specially skirt ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...