Thursday, August 30, 2012

@realvintagevirgin

 Nasty Gals Do It Better, obvi!

Part of the 5000 Club, thanks to all my lovely readers!

 Before and after studs DIY on my new Zara lady shoes from Joel

 Peekaboo I see you, in Wasteland Finder's Keepers romper

 Ephraim and Chuy before school

  Space nails, rings and Helmut Newton inspo

 Working on my fitness, after 5 mile run

 Close-up of that jewelry baby

 My clusterfuck of an office!

 Mom life with Ephraim

 More close-ups

 Moms Rule, DUH!

Seriously the coolest pair of pants ever!

Sooooo I've been on Instagram for 3 weeks now and I'm officially obsessed! It's a really awesome way to capture your life behind the scenes or in "real life". I know I love to see what all my favorite bloggers are doing so I thought I would share with those who aren't following me or don't have Instagram...these are all photos from this week. I'm working on becoming obsessed with myself, lol!

Follow me @realvintagevirgin

kiss kiss,
Virgin

23 comments:

Sarah said...

I love these photos- you are literally the coolest mum EVER. Congrats on reaching 5000! xxx

Wunmi W-A said...

Its really cool instagram is!

love the pants and the DIY's shoes.


xxx

Inga said...

great post! more of these! :)

Sheree Milli said...

It's great to have more of a peek into your life! Loving the blog. xx

Charmaine Cowland said...

congrats on the 5000 followers!
just followed you on instagram;
charmaine_cowland

http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

Liz Lauren said...

love!!

http://lavieenliz.com

Melissa said...

Love how you DIYed those shoes and welcome to instagram

lavie-amonavis.blogspot.com

Marleen said...

Great photos, I really love your style!

Xx

Marleen

Style Route

Fancy Muffin said...

I really enjoyed this post as I don't have a instagram :) <3

Esther Dawson said...

Love your blog, just can't get enough. Your style is just bomb and that dark dark dark hair is gorgeous! Your son's such a cutie as well and you're definitely one heck of a cool mum! xoxo

Esther

estherni1.blogspot.com

Eleanor said...

i loove your instagram so much!
and yes, MOMS DO RULE! haha
<3
xxxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

John Schindler II said...

Love your blog. I’m a lifelong antiquer, and am making my passion for antiques a full-time business by selling antiques online. I’m blogging about my experiences at my blog, Wisdom Lane Antiques: wisdomlaneantiques.blogspot.com. Stop by!

Val Verde said...

congrats on 5K you are one of a kind...LOVE those pants!

xoxo
Val
http://valverdestyle.com

Jay said...

Don't worry we are kind of obsessed with you too :P so you're not alone :D

Sophie said...

I love your blog, instagram and tumblr so much! you are such an inspiration to so many people and inspired me to make a blog myself :) xxx

Cátia Boas said...

Love the sandals :)

myredkiss.blogspot.com

Tessa Waddell said...

How do you manage to be the coolest MOTHER (literally) fcker around! You are seriously amazing!
www.twbloggg.blogspot.com

Isabel Hendrix said...

bahaha! your instagram is the best! congrats on reaching 5000 followers!

Nikola Mitrovic said...

Check this out! www.followimages.com If you like fashion, this is a perfect place for you! See & Share your photos and make your own advertisement and get your own statistics :) I hope you will like it, thanks for your time :)

Evie Stothert said...

you're the coolest mother ever. damn.

Brooke Michie said...

Your jewels are to-die-for. Amazing.

xx,
http://fashionablepalette.blogspot.com

Marina y Brais said...

lovely photos,blog,and moms life!
congrats for your work
xxx,marina

Constance said...

Love your blog!

http://www.thatschic.net/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...