Thursday, August 23, 2012

GAP X LB Styld.by

Gap iconic stripe shirt, Forever 21 denim triangle shorts borrowed from Darine, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, vintage leather backpack, cat eye wayfarer sunnies, silver bangles, H&M silver arm cuff, eBay evil eye bracelet and Target leopard wedges

So I've been posting my looks on lookbook.nu for 2 yrs. now and I've always wondered how the bloggers get to do the campaigns and what not. Well I must have paid my dues cause Gap asked me to do the next styld.by! It was a challenge since I had to do it while on my trip in New York, which means I had to make two outfit out of whatever I had in my suitcase. I was so stoked cause I get to put my vintage craziness on the simplicity of the Gap. I must have did a good job cause they were supposed to pick one look but ended up choosing both, so I should have another look for you guys next week!

Ugh it was an awesome experience and I've come to realize that more and more companies want to work with me because I can put some insane outfits together and for some reason they love my photography. So thank you Yuri and her team over at lookbook.nu, the team over at the Gap and my booski Darine!
And please check me out on, styld.by!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

styld.by

30 comments:

Dianna said...

great shorts! love this look on you.

Judith said...

Love this! Those shoes are to die for!

Juliet said...

very cool,love shoes the most !

spinulli said...

so nice outfit, perfect to wear with the colour of your skin! i love it so much

Liz Lauren said...

awesome shorts

http://lavieenliz.com

Helena said...

you are THE best. <3 x

Zwillingsnaht said...

really great ;)

Bianca Grogan said...

The whole outfit is wonderful, but that hat is the best part!
www.shopperstherapy.blogspot.com

Taffy Msipa said...

I just love your style beyond inspiring ! X

todvixen said...

You deserve it.. You have amazing style.
todvixen.blogspot.com

Marleen said...

That is so awesome, I hope that one day I can have that to. Love this outfit.

Xx

Marleen

Style Route

Lebanezza said...

Gilla min sida på Facebook så blir de lättare att följa min blogg:)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lebanezza/103148899777281

effortlesscool said...

love the black & white mixed prints! so chic <3


XO sahra
EffortlessCool

Nguyen said...

Hi,

I love how you stay true to your vintage roots! I own a vintage store on Etsy.com and you are an inspiration to me.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/clothrevival

The leopard print wedges from Target are 50% off right now and I bought a pair yesterday. I can't wait to show them off.

Revolutionary Love,
Nguyen

I.K.I.N.T.O.O. said...

Congrats on the campaign Jessica! I love how this look can transition into next season too, so inspired right now :)

-Ezi

ikintoo.blogspot.com

Nico And Bri said...

this is amazing!

www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

Semicosmic said...

Love your shoes and congrats!

Vedrana Moslavac said...

Congrats! I'm your new follower and I adore your style! :)

New post on SEARCH IN FASHION - What I made today: Simple spiked braceled and ring

Justalazymorning said...

amazing!!

MusicLuffler said...

I have those Target wedges!!! Aren't they amazing? You did a really good job styling this!

xo, Cat

Daniel said...

s t y l i s h !

Olivia Law said...

such a beautiful outfit, love love love the shorts and top together, and your SHOES.
http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

http://tributetothestyle.blogspot.fr/ said...

Love Love Love
Nice as usually,
Bises

Mary Gui said...

love the stripes and layering!

http://layersofchic.blogspot.com

FMFashionMixer said...

I love the mix of prints
www.fmfashionmixer.wordpress.com

Her Persona said...

great mix of prints


herpersona.blogspot.com/
herpersona.blogspot.com/

Misha said...

Your. Legs. Are. Heaven. Seriously!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Love those shorts so so so much! <3 I'm so happy to just find your blog via the Modcloth tumblr - you are an uber babe!

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

Vanessa said...

Love the pattern play and pops of color on your lips and nails.

Babe-sicle.blogspot.com

Diane said...

Hey, that's awesome! Congrats! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...