Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FINALLY

 (everything thrifted except shoes and jewelry)
vintage B&W batik maxi dress, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, Beginning Boutique Ryder boots/spiked necklace, vintage beaded elephant cross body bag, vintage oversized camo jacket, Forever 21 gold arm cuff, Giles & Brother Cortina gold cuff bracelet, Lulu's gold bangles, vintage gold watch, random ring and H&M slave bracelet

As someone who thrifts on a daily, I come across this kinda dress like all the time but they're usually too big or the print is too outdated to wear. Well I guess the curse is finally broken cause I found the one of my dreams and it was soooooo made for me. The color, the fit...the double halter top you can't see because my effin hair, ugh! I tried to keep it simple but failed and added a shitload of jewelry cause I'll die without it, lol.
LOVE IT?

So Mama is fucking pissed and almost stabbed my hubby last night, lol! You can't tell a spoiled bitch no, like WTF Joel! He wants me to wait until February to go to fashion week cause my blogger money hasn't come in yet. He said he's not buying me anymore tickets to NY this year, technically he did buy me two but who's counting. And yes I did blow $1500 on a bunch of crap...it's NY you spend $20 just stepping outside. So I'm over it and I'm just going to push my fashion week dreams to the side cause this shit happens like every year, I just get blocked every time. It's also a sign cause my bestie, Darine will be traveling cross country to LA during that time and I can't go to NY and not see her...FUCK DAT!
Off to cry in my clothes now...I still love you all!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

24 comments:

Freya said...

love the hat <3

Grace said...

That dress is perfect! I love the clashing with the camo and the black and white. GURLL you need to be my personal stylist or something haha xo

Adel said...

love it!



http://worldofadel.blogspot.cz/

Vedrana Moslavac said...

This is thrifted? wow, beautiful! :)

New post on SEARCH IN FASHION - DIY Slave bracelet

katieli said...

you honestly find the BEST things! ugh so in love with those buttons. haha.

Bianca Grogan said...

Great Dress!
www.shopperstherapy.blogspot.com

Lisette said...

You are too funny and hilarious, I actually read your posts rather than skimming through the photos and your style is wicked. Not the same ole' boring 'Prada shoes' that now one can afford.
Thx for keepin' real!
Lisette

jessica said...

this dress IS dreamy. jealous!
next fashion week will come round so quick you won't even notice! although i'd be pretty sad too ha
jessica x

Olivia Law said...

SO gorgeous, and I love your jewellery and bag and literally everything...
http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

Sarah said...

You look SO amazing- I'm convinced that you could literally pull off anything! I absolutely adore the print on your dress and how you layered jewellery with it xxx

vain319 said...

I feel the same no fashion week curse :( last year and this year my friend in nyc has tickets for the shows(good seats) and every year something prevents me from going..PISSED..because my dream is to see a show live..Keep hope alive..one day we will go and it will be everything..Hell maybe I will even see you there..love the dress and keep giving me life in Texas..lol..
vain319.tumblr.com..come see me.Huge vintage sale this week.

UDashFashion said...

love your new hair style! :)

Miss M said...

"it's NY you spend $20 just stepping outside"... so true! I went $800 over my budget on my last trip there :(
Love this whole outfit, the print on the dress is perfect!

Miss M

Aspyn J. said...

damn dude that sucks lol i'm sure something will happen tho. you never know! keep bugging him. men always give into the women they love. :D love the style btw!

http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/

Marleen said...

Love this outfit, amazing dress. And so sad you can't go to NY but if the money isn't there you can't spend it, it sucks!

Xx

Marleen

Style Route

I.K.I.N.T.O.O. said...

Have you always had those bangs or am I just now noticing their awesomeness? The gold jewelry really took this look to the next level, LOVE IT!

-Ezi

ikintoo.blogspot.com

Hola Bambi said...

absolutely stunning x

Julie Smith said...

I really love your style!

http://theladyfairer.blogspot.com/

Modemic Nadja said...

I like your outfit sooo much, everything is perfect - dress, hat, boots, bracelets!!!


visit my blog and take part in the giveaway: MODEMIC GIVEAWAY

Her Persona said...

loving the dress with the boots



http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au/
http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au/

Jay said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to go to NY on fashion week. Good luck! I hope everything goes well.

FMFashionMixer said...

Love the dress!!!

Inga said...

that bag is SOO cute!!

schockobons said...

You are my inspiration! :*
you're amazing!
I love your tattoos! <3
You have a great style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...