Monday, July 9, 2012

IN THE STUDIO


behind the scenes at my photo shoot with Miyako

I don't wanna give it all away but here's a few shots from yesterday. I'm so used to taking the reigns and dressing myself so it was nice to see what she had in store for me. I guess I can add Vintage Chola to my roster of alter egos, hehe! Loved everything, the studio was sick, right off the water, like you could see the frickin' Statue of Liberty from every angle...it was that close. 
It was like the best day ever and as we were driving home we saw Alexander Wang and I swear I saw Iggy Azalea in a bodega in Brooklyn, working that blonde ponytail and ass!  I'm usually nonchalant like whateves but when you see your faves on the same street, you just have to do a double take.

No one gives a fuck in New York and I just LOVE that...I wish I could take NY home with me.

More to come!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

28 comments:

Tinacious Me said...

So Beautiful!
www.Tinacious.Me

Liglin said...

I adore the second photo of you. I like the look. :)

Joana Sá said...

Love the first photo, you're really beautiful

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

They look amazing! xxx

2ndhandCinderella said...

AMAZING I especially love the second photo too,and look forward to seeing more! :) xxx


http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

SafiyaMarie said...

Oh my I'm excited to see the rest! And is that a tie dye sofa i spy?!? Love it!

http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

coabf said...

your so living the life love your blog:-)

sophie said...

nice look!

sophie xx

http://blogstylethings.blogspot.gr/

kundalini said...

You resemble Azealia Banks a bit, especially in the picture with the braids!

Shevah said...

oo now this is exciting!!!!

cant wait to see whats to come :)

Martina said...

u inspire me!

Selinah said...

I have such a major girl crush on you!

Khloé Kiti said...

I ♡ ur style

couturing said...

Ahhhh I love New York as well! I miss it so much.

couturing.blogspot.com

Nico And Bri said...

Love the photos!

www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

Constance said...

God I love this first picture so much!

Justalazymorning said...

love the first pic!!

Simple Chill said...

U R definitely too pretty !

Jeans Please! said...

perfect as always!

Shandrese/ Natalia said...

NY is great, right? :P Love the first photo, beautiful girl :)
~Natalia
sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com

bluefairy said...

You are awesome! I love your blog! :*

Daniel said...

Seriously you're the fucking awesome! You are SUPREME! love the shit out ya POW WOW!!

Karolina Chudek said...

love it!

Zoé said...

Very cool photos - the first one sort of reminds me of Amy WInehouse. :)

Adrianna said...

Gurrrlll you're so cool that it cannot be expressed using word! You should so create a fanpage on facebook! I love you! Keep rocking <3

Opposite lipstick said...

love!
http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.be/

Kim said...

The two braids are such a cool look on you, I wish I had enough hair to do that!

PIZZA said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT HAATTT!?!?!?!??!??!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...