Wednesday, June 20, 2012

NEON BLACK

Romwe cage cutout tee/studded skull clutch/spike cuff, Sugarlips neon asymmetrical cut dress, Evil Twin sheer leather bralet, vintage DIY wrap spike cuff, eBay evil eye bracelet, silver choker necklace, H&M silver arm cuff, Beginning Boutique cage ring, vintage silver bangles, random rings and Target leopard wedges

How to battle the Texas heat? Wear a shirt with massive cutouts in it, lol! Seriously it hot as fuck out here and I'm talking 85 degrees by 7am. So anything to beat the heat is all up in my wardrobe right now.
A high split on a skirt doesn't hurt either, well this is actually a dress. I just tucked the top in cause it was clashing with my other top and I really wanted to wear my leather bralet. So the dress kinda like a 2-in-1...which is perfect for a girl who like to get a lot and not spend a lot.

I always try to go for simplicity but it's so hard when you're me so I added the studded skull clutch and leopard wedges. Ugh I just can't help myself...SUE ME!

Anywho, busy a fuck and not in a fun way! I have deadlines coming out the wazoo but strangely I'm smiling through it. I've grown a lot in the past 2 years and would have never thought I would make it this far. So thank you everyone for the support and for sticking in there while I go on this crazy ride through the "blog world!" Middle fingers up the whole way of course, lol!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

31 comments:

Angelina said...

jeeeez your shirt is perfect. i. love. this. outfit.

TheMinx said...

damn, you look amazing! love the bralet. your style is so inspiring, and I love how you can be an awesome mom and a super stylish chick all at once!!

Nico And Bri said...

Girl you ain't lyin about that Texas Heat! It is too too hot right now in Dallas! Love the Cutout top and the neon skirt dress! Skull clutch is pretty stellar too and the leopard wedges! Stay Cool Gurl!

www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

Dom said...

This is so cool. I can't even... Ugh. Such an awesomely badass outfit! Love your leopard print wedges. They're darling!

Martha said...

Gorgeous look! I love the cutout detail. I know my fashion brain melts when temperatures rise so this is a nice way to look fashionable whilst staying cool.

HayleyMG said...

gorgeous outfit! you have one of the most fantastic unique styles ever <3

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

HayleyMG said...

gorgeous outfit! you have one of the most fantastic unique styles ever <3

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

HayleyMG said...

gorgeous outfit! you have one of the most fantastic unique styles ever <3

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

HayleyMG said...

gorgeous outfit! you have one of the most fantastic unique styles ever <3

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

ohmy_Olivia said...

LOVE your hair in this - tutorial possibly?

ohmyolivia.blogspot.com xx

Laura said...

great dress

Anonymous said...

Genious way to work the "sporty trend" in your own way! The clutch is aah-mazing!
Keep up the hard work beautiful! :)

Eda. said...

Amazing styling lovely as per usual, love the yellow skirt and quite frankly I need that clutch in my life, it's a beaut!

Eda ♥

Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

Follow me on Twitter @BloggerEda

Lydia said...

your outfits are too gorgeous! that skirt is such a beautiful colour x

Sasha said...

I am always so jealous and inspired by your wardrobe. Haha. Love the cage shirt, it's so cool!

Mister Fox said...

So sick!! LOVE IT!!

www.factory-fox.com

clockworkoranged ✞ said...

Awesome outfit! And that clutch is so rad, love it!
Your every outfit is just too perfect!

Snow Black said...

Love your blog n your style. Big Kiss from London ;)

~Cleo~ said...

love the look love the really loose knit top nice way to reveal a peek a boo bra

http://etantmoi.blogspot.com/
http://etantmoi.blogspot.com/
http://etantmoi.blogspot.com/

maki said...

Honestly? You're becoming one of my favourites!!! I haven't seen such a great set for a very long time! Unique! And you.... you.... you look amazing!!!

Jalecia said...

I've been reading your blog for only a few months, but I'm so amazed by your style every time! Very inspiring. The clutch in this outfit is so amazing! Ps. I think it's so awesome that you're from Houston b/c I am as well! Much love <3

Justalazymorning said...

very cute!!
love the wedges

Helena said...

amazing! not gonna lie you are 100% my fave blogger you have the best style everrrr! x

Magnet said...

I love the fact that you still manage to look this fucking awesome in such heat. I look so shit when summer is peaking, you look amazing.

Modemic Nadja said...

very cool! you're amazing)) I really love everything in this outfit!

MODEMIC

Slim Shay D said...

Loving this skirt, girl. Werk.

http://www.allthingsslim.blogspot.com

Daniel said...

Love the tee !!! xxxxxxx you perfect stylish prince$$

Jazz Banks said...

ahh love this neon dress worn as a skirt
fabbb
xo

Angelina said...

Mon blog preferé, tu t'habilles toujours si bien, magnifique !

http://chuckrivegauche.blogspot.fr/

Simple Chill said...

Woooow ! U look sooo glam !!! you're amazing !!!

makeda rad said...

is that a 4g sansa clip?! i have that mp3 lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...