Thursday, June 21, 2012

FOAM Magazine and Jeffrey Campbell BLOG

 see more here.

see more here.

I thought I would share with you guys some cool shizz that has happened in my "blogger life." I'm a Texas girl so everything is huge to me, lol!

I was recently interviewed for Foam Magazine "Blogger of the Week" which was pretty cool since I practically own ever issue, well Joel does...cool by association, ha. But their magazine is full of beautiful photos that make you wanna book the next flight to anywhere that has a beach, music and art. So I was a little shocked when they were interested in my vintage craziness...thank you so much!

 And I was also mentioned on the Jeffrey Campbell blog for my insane DIY spiked Tardy boots I made awhile back.Who doesn't love some JCs? So I was beyond happy, like a kid who had Skittles for the first time, that they loved my DIY!

All these opportunities pouring in are so overwhelming awesome and everyday I'm like what's going to happen next. A simple hobby like blogging has opened doors I wouldn't imagine and I am extremely thankful for everything...even you guys!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

P.S. Don't forget to enter the Wasteland spike leather jacket GIVEAWAY, here! Offer ends Monday, June 25th.

16 comments:

Wunmi W-A said...

Thats pretty cool!

Welldone!!

xx

Sarah said...

wow, congratulations! You definitely deserve it xxx

TheSunk/The Hallway said...

Congrats ma'am

Hannah Rose said...

Oh we're all so excited! Well done!
Come take a look at new review I have done? Huge Primark haul on Saturday too! vivalashoes.blogspot.com

Jeans Please! said...

congrats! :)

Joana said...

Congratulations! It's so great that you were featured in these websites - already looking at both :)

kirsty said...

well done girl, that diy is amazing! discovered you on the nastygal blog so i'm a newbie here but your style is amazing! i'm starting to think about blogging myself because you're so inspiring!

effortlesscool said...

congrats on your features!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Nico And Bri said...

Congrats on the features! JC's are to die!

www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

Sasha said...

Definitely exciting news! Congrats!

Liana said...

wow congrats on all the cool features and exciting projects, you totally deserve it!


crystal hearts vintage

Jelena Dimić said...

Wow, so cool, congratulations! I love JC too, Lita shoes are my favourite! I'm so happy that I have a pair of my own. :D
And I love the way you wore that Sugarlips dress as a skirt. Wow! O.O I can't help but wonder how you could bend it in such a manner. Love the oversize shades and the cutout top as well! And the animal print wedges... *.*
I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*

cool bedroom ideas said...

Hi
FOAM Magazine and Jeffrey Campbell BLOG
Plenty of helpful info here, Excellent publish admin! Keep up your work.

Eternal Wanderers said...

Virgin, please watch and write what you think about it: https://vimeo.com/44599789

Jessica said...

Congrats on the features!!

Dominique Jeter said...

Congrats!!! Your getting alot of press....I know I just saw you R29's Blogger to Bookmark!!!
http://worldoffashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...