Wednesday, May 16, 2012

oh my god...DEANDRI SHOES


So one of cool things about blogging is I get to make bloglationships every now and again with other talented bloggers! One of those lovely ladies was Deanna, who I met through Lookbook.nu. She was making and selling these amazing pieces that I was dying to get my hands on! So we bonded over her awesomeness.
Then she went away for awhile (tear) and came back out of the blue and was like, "Dude I'm making shoes now!" When I clicked the link in the email, my jaw literally dropped and I was instantly hooked on the Deandri bandwagon...the wood detailing, snakeskin lining and the fact that they're 5 inch platforms, ugh I LOOOOVE THEM!
She also sent me the rad shoe accessories which has Virgin all over it and also a quick way to change up a pair of shoes...from hey to HEEEEEY, lol!

Oh and she draws as well...what can't this girl do? Thank you soooo much Deanna, you're amazing!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

*The shoes will be available at Solestruck, Karmaloop and Envishoes soon.
Follow Deanna here on Facebook to get the latest updates!

24 comments:

Tinacious Me said...

omg these are super cute!
Tina @ Www.Tinacious.Me

Sheyla said...

Wow she's so talented!

Love,
Sheyla
www.freestyle-moda.com

rebecca_ariel said...

Wow! Those shoes are INCREDIBLE!

Rebecca
http://basse-couture.blogspot.ca

Jacqueline From Da Block said...

Dayyummm, cool shoes! Wavy as fuck.

xx Jacqueline
fngm.blogspot.com

LaceandPearls said...

Great shoes! And I love that drawing :)

www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

BohoMind said...

Oh my God, the shoes looks amazing! Soo cute!

Tanya said...

Wow the girl is talented! And those shoes are seriously awesome.

Tanya
www.wanderingfantasist.blogspot.com

Shandrese/Natalia said...

these shoes totally look like they were made for you :) nice drawing too ;)
~Natalia
sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com

style-xyz said...

oh gosh, I love this drawing! awesome!

http://style-xyz.blogspot.com/

Sasha said...

Oh my goodness. Those shoes are definitely heaven!

Alice Barton said...

OMG she's so tallended, lucky girl to have got your hands on those amazing babes so soon! xx
Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

OreAkinwale said...

I must buy those shoes!!!! :D

http://spicetime.blogspot.co.uk/

Miss Nadia said...

great post! love it :)

Semicosmic said...

Love those shoes!

contacto@2piezas.com said...

Preciosa ilustracion!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo.

Lotus Blossom Design said...

great post! xo

Mamma's Chest said...

I love the drawing, very personal!

MeganMay said...

reallly! i love the shoes and the illustration!

The Happy Potatoes said...

Yay!! new brand to love!!! thanx for the information!

Justalazymorning said...

i LOVE Deandri!!
i follow them on Instagram and i'm waiting for by those amazing shoes!!
they are a totally blast on you!!

La Sugarlace said...

OOO the shoes are gorge! And frikkin love the drawing! I sooo need a drawing like this done of me

Constance said...

That's such a nice drawing of you!!

http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

Huda said...

she captured you so well in the pretty drawing. I have to give you the props for being able to walk on these shoes. I envy anyone who can rock funky pair of shoes.

The Trolley Dolley said...

I've just discovered your blog - don't know how I fell off the radar and missed it - and loving every word of it!
Your friend Deanna has drawn you an amazing picture there, I love the detail of the rings which is so you! Well done you on a truly wonderful blog and well done Deanna for turning her dreams into a reality! xxx

thetrolleydolly.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...