Friday, December 23, 2011

XMAS JUST CAME EARLY THIS YEAR


(everything vintage from head to toe except tee)
vintage sequin jacket and miniskirt, H&M Nirvana tank, DIY customized leopard platforms, vintage cross necklaces, Beginning Boutique cage ring, DIY leopard turban, leather backpack purse, Romwe spiked cuff, Mad Lady chain cuff, DIY spike leather bracelet and random rings


Haha you know me I'm all about the ass and thighs...so I'm throwing it all up in ya face on this post, lol!!

Anywho, who's excited about Christmas?? Me me me!! I've already opened some of my gifts since I'm one impatient bastard. Sorry but you can't just have boxes with my name on it sitting around for too long, I'm going to wanna open that shit! And I did, hehe.
I got a new tripod, of course since Trip died on me, but there was this one big box, that strike me as odd since I didn't ask for anything big this year. I was squirming and asking the usual, "What's in there?"
Joel finally folded yesterday and gave me this sweet speech about how much he loves me, supports my blogging and just so proud of me in general. I was like, uh huh uh huh and thinking what the fuck is in that box!
I opened it and literally sound like one of those people you see spazzin out on a youTube video, crying about their new iPad or some shit like that! 
OMG he got me a studio lighting kit with all the bells and whistles!! You know the fancy smancy shit you see on a real photoshoot?  (The umbrella lights, softboxes and camera remote.) I've been whining about the weather and how it's too cold for outside shots but also too dark for inside ones. I just can't believe he listened! 
Man dude Joel is really hookin' my ass up this year!! Love ya boo!

Used them for this post, btw...LOVE THEM!! The lighting is insane, my sitting room is completely dark and it lit that bitch up like BAM! It's just so natural looking. Ugh I can't wait to play around with it more. You know what this means?? MORE POST, FUCK YEEEEAAAAAH!

Hope your Xmas is just as fuckin awesome!

kiss kiss, 
Virgin

35 comments:

T E X T U R E said...

A lighting kit! NO EFFIn' way! I have been pining for one for a while myself!.

Your photos look great! Now I am really dying for a kit myself.

Tonya said...

How sweet! That's so adorable how supportive he is :) My boyfriend says the same and I love it. And what a badass gift he gave you!! These photos turned out wonderful. I love the sequined suit....fabulous. Love this look! And Merry Christmas :)

www.themoptop.com

Lucy Rance said...

LOVE this outfit! your shoes are perfect! xx

H I P P O R A C L E said...

haha, this is my favorite post ever of yours!! the outfit rocks and your writing was so cute, haha "uh huh uh uh huh...what the fucks in the box!" LOL

Emmett Katherine said...

Man that is a pretty sweet gift!! What a great listener/boyfriend Lol. Merry Christmas! I have no idea what I'm getting since I didn't ask for anything... We shall see! There are no boxes with my name lying around because I'm a really good guesser!

LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

yessss I'm obsessed with this! Especially the shoessss. And what an awesome gift, looks like your guy did well this year! haha

x sea

kate said...

That is so awesome!! Lucky you; the pics look great!

Inspiration partout said...

Amazing!I simply love your style!Merry Christmas!

Daniel Herrera said...

love love love so much this outfit, really like the nirvana shirt and the boots are so fantastic
all the outfit is great !!

http://theseventhstationofdani.blogspot.com/

xoxo

seszen said...

great look! you are so beautiful. and your style is really inspiring

www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

great gift for Christmas <3 <3 <3

Laura. said...

this is making me go WOW. the sequins are intense!

I have this tank - might need to think of more inventive ways of wearing it like you have :D

penelope FASHION-FADE said...

absolute babe.

love the sequins and camo... Personal fave combination!

lots of love and merry Xmas!


www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

Lia said...

what an awesome gift!!!
love your sequin outfit!

xx
Glass of Fashion

stuckinazoo said...

Aww what a great gift!! There's no reason to let perfectly good gifts sit under a tree. The outfit is fabulous, as usual!

clementine* said...

thank you for this outfit!!! its hard to pick a favorite outfit of yours but this may have to be on the top of this list.

your husband is freakin awesome :)

http://pendingroot.blogspot.com

clementine* said...

thank you for this outfit!!! its hard to pick a favorite outfit of yours but this may have to be on the top of this list.

your husband is freakin awesome :)

http://pendingroot.blogspot.com

maphi said...

love love love your outfit !!!!so nice and sparkly :D xoxo

unstoppablestyle said...

there's something so right about all of this...

http://unstoppablestyle.blogspot.com/

Ria :) said...

love ur heals :) x

Justalazymorning said...

cute cute cute
xoxo

Apeshite said...

LOL, too funny.

Yth said...

Great outfit & hilarious, warm writing as always. You know, you're the only person I know who doesn't look phony in a H&M nirvana tank; you look GREAT in it, especially paired with an army coat + black over the knee socks. All your outfits look like you just picked something outta the wardrobe in a hurry, but it's always a perfect blend of materials and prints. YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!

Bespoke Biddie said...

I'm with you on the early unwrappage love, this psuedosuit is absolutely lovely dear

Sunnie
(.=

lauratilley said...

This is such an amazing outfit, i especially love the sparkles! X

Ariella Taylor said...

I ♥ it!!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

www.ariellataylor.blogspot.com

Ink and Eyeliner said...

Oh GOD! I freaking love your bracelets! *-*

effortlesscool said...

merry christmas gorgeous! LOVE all the sequins <33

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Thushaa said...

gorgeous!

x
http://www.livideuphoria.blogspot.com

RaffaCakes said...

Love the outfit! Jacket is my fav. Happy Christmas!

Daniella
www.raffacakes.blogspot.com

PITA said...

Ahhhh love the sequins !! and so sweet of joel, merry christmas boo :)

xx
http://midafternoonlush.blogspot.com

Yolandaas said...

Loving this look.. x

Sheyla said...

I can't believe I missed this post before!

You look great here that sequin skirt and sweater are hot!

xoxo,
Sheyla
www.freestyle-moda.com

Unknown said...

This has to be my favorite outfit post for now..lol... I love the Nirvana T. and the sequin skirt!!!!

http://kulturecouture.blogspot.com/

Jay said...

I simply loooove the look! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...