Monday, December 12, 2011

SPARKLES AND FADES


(everything thrifted from head to toe except shoes)
vintage elephant tree art deco top, vintage sequin stripe miniskirt, vintage grandma cardi, vintage aztec clutch, Solestruck Jeffrey Campbell Benched cutout plats, vintage Hand of Fatima necklace, vintage bangles/watch, Mad Lady stone ring and peace cuff, Forever 21 ring and white socks


Ugh finally got to edit these pics. I've been having the "I just got a new laptop nightmare!" You know what I'm talking about? My old lappy was only 2 years old but compared to my new one it's like a bagillion years old! 
First off the screen was white bright and made my blog look extremely different so that took some getting used to. Adjustments left and right, downloading software...BORING! Then Joel thought it would be "AWESOME" to update my Photoshop too. It took me FOREVER to learn PS8 so PS10/Lightroom 3 threw for a loop! I think I cried for 2 days straight.
Overall I am very thankful for all this, trust me I'm nooooo whiny bitch, lol! But it can be very overwhelming when you're trying to run a blog. Especially since technology is not your friend!
I'm a perfectionist when it comes to the old bloggie blog...SHOCKING!

Anywho you remember when I was rambling about all the cool shit that's about to happen? Well I can give you one clue and it involves Teen Vogue! How ironic?? Since I'm old enough to be you're mom, lol! But I am uber excited and hope it jumps off soon so I can share everything with you!
It's going to be a blog experience of a lifetime and I can't wait to show you my POV in how blogging collides with fashion!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

31 comments:

Bespoke Biddie said...

Congrats on the new laptop, many projects in the works and honey dip who confuses and consoles in one foul swoop

Sunnie
(.=

Sheyla said...

OMG Congrats on the new changes!!!

And yay I love how Teen Vogue is opening up more to Black females I recently was featured too.

Good luck on your collaboration with them and congrats once again.

Love,
Sheyla
www.freestyle-moda.com

Justalazymorning said...

so beautiful!
xoxo

Daniel Herrera said...

ohhh Congrats for it !!

Love this outfit really like it

http://theseventhstationofdani.blogspot.com/

Berna B. said...

skirt rocks!!!love it!

http://bernabozkurt.com/

Henni said...

Skirt is stunning.

Nicoletta said...

I love your skirt! Great outfit!

Kisses
Nicoletta
www.scentofobsession.com

BELLA said...

i like your blouse a lutt

merci pour le venin said...

i love that shirt. especially the collar.

Domino J said...

i love your blog!!!! the outfit(shoes)are off the chain!!!
http://worldoffashionandbeauty.blogspot.com
http://iammefashion.tumblr.com

Jodianne said...

Amazing outfit! Especially love the blouse!

jodipops.blogspot.com

xxxx

Vasilieva said...

that printed shirt works beautifully with they sequinned skirt

http://www.vasilievablog.com/
x

Lady Unlaced said...

Such a great necklace!

Lauren said...

Such a great outfit post. Loving the necklace in particular !

Love
www.laurenbehappy.blogspot.com
xoxo

D.R. said...

great outfit love that skirt!
www.everythingandsomemore.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

oh my days, i've literally fallen in love with this whole outfit! so amazing!

naturalbeings.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

Lovely lovely outfit in every possible way. Perfecto.

Huda said...

very fall color, love the shirt and glittery skirt.

Lilith said...

love your blouse and shoes

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

FionaAlanna said...

This has to be one of the most amazing outfits I've ever seen. No joke.

Ria :) said...

i love your short :) xxxxx

chibiwow said...

New lappy yay cheers for that! Love the outfit girl it rocks. :D

buy aion account

Hybrid Hunter said...

Congrats girl! Love this outfit, so original.

--Izumi
Hybrid Hunter

seszen said...

beautiful colors which look amazing with your skin tone

www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

Love how you took the colors in the top and matched them to the skirt. Very cute.

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

Thepa said...

I'm so, so jealous of your style:-) This outfit looks great^_^

Look Pretty said...

I love love love this outfit! Especially the vintage elephant shirt.

<3

cici said...

Omg u have the most beautiful skin have ever seen and u r gorge. very original, great blog....xoxo

P.s congrats

Sassi-cici.blogspot.com

Urban Jungle Fashion said...

first, you a beautiful face! Second, I love this outfit, third, i CANNOT wait to see the Teen Vogue thing. But the thing about Austin... the city makes everyone look young.

PITA said...

Love the cardi and all the accessories :)

xx
http://midafternoonlush.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Excuse-moi mais je ne parle pas très bien Anglais . J'espère que tu va bien comprendre .
Cette tenue est vraiment une des plus belles que tu es fait . Je l'aime beaucoup et tu es magnifique .
Tes bijoux sont superbes et j'aime beaucoup tes chaussures qui sont vraiment originales .
Les couleurs te vont vraiment très bien .
J'adoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore !

J'èspère vraiment que tu comprend bien le Français ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...