Friday, December 16, 2011

SAY WHAT?


vintage destroyed denim shorts, Romwe leather denim top with customized spikes/leather spike cuff, vintage camo Army jacket, vintage leather backpack purse, Nasty Gal JC Tardy boots with customized spikes/studs by me, Topshop heart garter tights, Mad Lady chain cuff, Beginning Boutique cage ring, black cross necklace and random rings

Oh my Satan this has been the most overwhelming and humbling week ever! Like I'm one of those people if you give me a compliment, I'm going to thank you with the biggest smile, hand on the chest  with the "REALLY" face, you know the whole sha-bang! That's just how I was raised. So all this extra attention has got me blushing non-stop.

First I want to thank NiaSays for mentioning me in her vlog. It was insane watching her usual ramblings on youTube and all of a sudden she's talking about how amazing my blog is! I was like WHAT, NO WAY...rewind, replay! So that was pretty cool. You can check that video out here.

I'm still in awe about the whole Teen Vogue thing too! I can spill the beans now...I'm going to be joining their Blogger Boutique which includes...hosting events all over the country/my hometown, appear on the pages of Teen Vogue mag and work with some of the sponsors of T.V.

I almost cried people, CRIED!

My mind is blown but wait there's one more thing...I'm going to be on a Bershka tee! They're an awesome company in Spain that asked to buy my prints a few months ago. They also work with Zara so I'm hoping to see it there too, FINGERS CROSSED! I'm going to blab about that more in my next post for sure.

Wow shit is gettin' crazy over here at VV! Being the nonchalant bitch that I am, Mama's actually getting uber excited for things to come in 2012. I just have no words to truly explain how I feel. 
THANK YOU for all your support, blogging is the best decision I've EVER made!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

27 comments:

Wendy Nichole said...

when you order clothes from Romwe how long does it take to get to the States?

BTW i love that shirt

Lady Unlaced said...

Congrats on everything! You deserve it :)

alix said...

wow! Sounds like everything is going really well for you, well done! I love what you did with the shirt, looks great with this outfit.

VintageVirgin said...

wendy nichole: when you order clothes from Romwe how long does it take to get to the States?

thank you!

it takes awhile since it's coming from overseas like 5-15, it varies. i received an email saying their working on faster shipping.

Sarah-Lyse said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Virgin!
I fuckin love you!!!
You just embody the word "perfect",without any pretense...you're just you and nobody else!
That's why I'm scared and I don't want you to be changed by all that shit (Vogue...ect),I know that means to you...But don't let them reshape you,your personality or your style.
Don't forget that the best treasures are hidden in old vintage stores wich smells grandmas perfumes...
LOVE LOVE AND LOVE FROM PARIS

DEA said...

TOO. COOL. TO. HANDLE.
You look amazing!
XXX

Dom said...

Congratulations on your new creative endeavours! Love your outfit! You look so nouveau trashy punk rock! :]

Charmaine said...

Go you, love it. Get em girl.

http://mybwd.blogspot.com

Rachel Louisa. said...

Congratulations! You absolutely deserve it. Adore your blog!

Hi, it's me, Jelena! said...

Love your all outfits!! You look amazing! :)

http://hiitsmejelena.blogspot.com/

ImmaculataAppiah said...

Your shorts are awesome and I love your collar, great outfit as always!

-Immy
fabricandtea.blogspot.com

I Art Fashion said...

Your super awesome, congrats on everything

http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

D.R. said...

so edgy and cool
www.everythingandsomemore.blogspot.com

rouli said...

love it!

Dunia C. said...

i want that tee!! as we say in spain, viva amancio!
congrats!
xx

Quinn B said...

OH MY GOD CONGRATULATIONS! That is all such exciting news and it must be like five times more exciting when it all comes at the same time. The Berksha tee thing is so cool! I am so happy for you. I am a massive fan of your. Blog and I think you really deserve all of this. Once again, congratulations, VV. <3

Shelly Love said...

I love those stockings. You pull the look off well. Sometimes I'm not as daring with my fashion as I would like because I feel like I would be paying dress up.

Daniel Herrera said...

As always, love this outfit it's so fantastic !!
Love the bag and the T-shir

http://theseventhstationofdani.blogspot.com/

MADELINE said...

AHHHHHH that Teen Vogue thing is SO exciting!!!! I am so glad that you will be (even more) at the forefront for young ladies everywhere -- you are a fantastic role model!

Yolandaas said...

Hey! Just letting you know I've featured you on my blog recommendation page here http://yolandaas.blogspot.com/p/great-blogs.html

Take Care x

NiaSays said...

Wait.
WHAT THE FUCK!? o.O
YOU watch me? YOU!?? :o

I think I just died and went to heaven. You're the bomb, seriously. I can't say it enough - I kindof wish you had a YouTube channel, that way I could stalk you even more. Congratulations on everything that's happening with you, you deserve the world and so much more.

Lots and lots of love,
Nia
.

evie stothert said...

congratulations!!! sounds like an awesome week, and you truly deserve it. you have brilliant style!
love the shirt, definitely adding it to my christmas list
peace and love
evie

fashion-bones.blogspot.com
xxx

RaffaCakes said...

I love that shirt so much I need to say it twice. I LOVE THAT SHIRT

Great post!

raffacakes.blogspot.com

MACADEMIAN GIRL said...

You know you deserve ALL of that, right? And I mean like ALLLLLLLLLLL!!! :)))

Congrats honey, you've been one of my tru inspirations! <3

Anna.Who said...

That outfit is out of this world! I love your styling, you deserve to be so so so successful!

PITA said...

Love the leather !

xx
http://midafternoonlush.blogspot.com

Jay said...

WOOHOO!!! That is all great news. I saw the tee it's amazing. When i saw it i was like What? Am I right? and yes I was... :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...