Thursday, September 22, 2011

BEWARE OF DOG


vintage DIY customized denim stud vest, vintage Pendleton plaid shirt, AA maxi ribbed sweater dress c/o American Apparel, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, platform chucks from eBay, Target socks, Mad Lady ethnic stones/chain cuff, vintage leather backpack purse, round mirror sunnies, vintage bangles, Items by Johanna black cross/crystal necklace, vintage bangles/cross necklace and random rings

When I think of sweater dresses, I think of Lisa Turtle from "Saved by the Bell" in those bulky oversized bedazzled sweater concoctions she wore through out the show. Don't get me wrong they were pretty pretty badass back then but nowadays the fit is all kinds of fucked up!

Like it's hard to find a good vintage one without shoulder pads and a turtleneck...good luck!! So I was kinda happy when AA sent me this not so complicated sweater dress. It's light, thin, ribbed and hugs all my bones in the right places. 

I decided to go grunge since I finally got my goddamn shoes in the mail...THANK SATAN! I was like losing my fucking mind cause it took almost a month to get here...ok 20 days but geez! They're kinda like me but in the form of a shoe. Plus I can still be tall enough to stand over short guys and make them feel super awkward, hahaha! I know it wrong but I love to fuck with cocky guys with short complexes...you're short I get it but why do you have to be such an asshole, hmmm?

Anywho, busy busy busy! Joel's getting ready to go on his end of the year business trips which sometimes have him gone for up to 20 days at a time. I love that my hubby is a successful businessman in the oil and gas business but sometimes I just wish we could go with him. Ephraim really misses him like crazy which breaks my already broken heart. Boooooooooooo, I'm going to miss my Babylove!!

Love you all but I gotta jet!!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

21 comments:

Inside my head and wardrobe said...

i love this american apparel dress and those chunky converse!

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

aadelaide ralph said...

Ahhh i L-O-V-E ur blog ! w-o-w u r such an inspiration !

Raquel C. said...

You are kind of great !

Following *

http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

Cilou said...

So beautiful, as usual! =)

BlueVanilla said...

Awesome! Love this...im gonna look into that dress! Those shoes are rockin!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Superblondeep said...

yeah! I love all! this outfit is amazing, you are amazing!!! and Converse are insane <3<3 xoxo

Sam Ellis said...

the bracelet with the dangling cross is my favorite piece! i swear it makes the outfit. <3

rouli said...

love the entire look!

so cool:))

seszen said...

beautiful hair, these lovely waves make me so jealous :)
i like your red dress!

www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

penelope sarah Armstrong said...

love this as always.

those platform cons are besuts.


www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

clementine* said...

speaking of platform chucks, i just saw some converse all star wedges for the first time this weekend.

I AM NOT FASHION said...

I love that you are brining back the grunge in a seriously awesome way!! i <3 your style so much!! << Fan girl obsessing right now. Haha

xo,k.
http://iamnotfashionn.blogspot.com

Taylyn said...

Platform converse are my ultimate shoe lust! I love how you wore them here!

Taylyn.
www.onlyforthesweetest.com
Enter the Charlotte Russe Purse Giveaway on my blog!

Our Youth said...

Loooovely outfit! You look hot x

MACADEMIAN GIRL said...

I don't know what's about you, but i'm LOVING you're freakingly witty post withe the amazing outfits to add :D Or is it the other way round? :)))

LOVE you girl!!! :****

laskje said...

wooooaw. that's just amazing.

please check out my photoblog.

x

www.passion-4-photography.blogspot.com

Snow Black said...

I love your platform chunks ! ;-)

IamXcessP said...

Wow I love your style. It works just right for you! I am a new follower

http://iamxcessp.blogspot.com/

thecleveridiot said...

Haha I know what you mean about short man complexes- my fiance is 6ft2, but his boss is shorter than me (& I'm like 5ft3!) so he always tries to show my fiance up lol xD

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Wow, I've never seen those kind of chucks before, but they are kinda cool! Like you style :)

natalie frmNY said...

this is so tight. the end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...