Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TEXAS TOUGH


vintage DIY holey shredder crop tee, vintage DIY destroyed slasher shorties, DIY leopard headwrap, H&M studded fringe bucket bag/bracelets, Gee Wa Wa boots from Shop Spanish Moss, vintage cross necklaces, random rings, Target socks and vintage bangles


So I'm having the time of my life in NYC but deep down inside I miss my boy. I thought YAAAAAY FREEDOM...Mama gets to do whatever the fuck she wants! WRONG!!! I see now that being a Mom is what I want...it makes me happy...and that's okay. I use to think maybe I'm obsessed with my own kid since I don't know any Moms personally who would give up their own life for their baby the way I do. My own Mother was like that. She could give a flying fuck about us!! (Does anybody else secretly hate their Mom?) I would NEVER do that to my son!! It breaks my heart just thinking about it. :(

On a lighter note...I have 4 more days left so instead of shedding tears I'm just going to make the best of the time I have left. I still have quite a few friends to meet up with, some I haven't seen in years! It's so weird how all the people  I loved in Texas and San Fran now live here. New York is where it's at if you want a lot of opportunities. I'm sooooo jealous of my bestie, Darine. Since I've been here she's done hair for Vice and Vogue!! You should check out her blog for all the other cool jobs she's picked up so far.

Anywho gotta run!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

32 comments:

Just a lazy morning said...

you're always sooo amazing!!
xoxo

Carina said...

Gorgeous :)
I love the drop arm holes in your crop top!

Liana said...

amazing outfit, so edgy and cool! i feel the same way, i have a 3 year old boy and he means everything to me and i would give up anything for him! sometimes i feel like i need a break from him, but then the minute im not with him, i miss him soo much ...but it's good to get away every now and then, as long as you go back to him :)


Blog | Twitter | Shop

Larissa Blintz said...

you are soo beautiful!!!!!!
love your outfit. that's so amazing that you love your son like that :)

make the best out of those last 4 days girl!!!!<3

Anonymous said...

you're not smiling in any of your pictures, why ? i'd like to see your smile !

vio said...

so pretty! :)

NaomiDee said...

god i love your style. i want to own everything you wear!

tangledupinclothes.blogspot.com

Craft + Dee said...

that picture of you sitting on the steps with the brick wall background is awesome!

So Yeah So said...

I love New York so much, but I think that I would love to just be able to go there to live for 3 weeks to a month a few times a year then head back to BFE and bake.

Apeshite said...

You look so beautiful and I love your lip color. I can't get over how wonderful your shorts are, especially considering they're DIY. Makes me so aware that you don't have to drop a lot of cash.

Anyhow, earlier in my youth, I thought I hated my mom. You know how you think your parents are feeding you their own propaganda or something. But really now, I know how fortunate and lucky I am. My mom is like you, with a willingness to do anything for me, sacrificing her own joy. Saddened to hear you didn't get to experience that for yourself, but hopefully, your son's gratitude is apparent each time you're with him and you find comfort in that. You're wonderful.


I really love your blog and moreso with each time I visit. To your continued success and happiness, I will be a reader for as long as you stay.

Shevah said...

You're perfection here. I want every thing you're wearing.




www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Emilie Flora said...

You got an incredible Style!

Izumihiiiflower said...

i loove your gee wawa <3
it's a shame they don't exist in color!

http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

Saige said...

I am definitely lovin' the shorts and the headwrap. You always have the best oufits. (:

Love,
Deer. Lady

QueenVII said...

i love your blog and i adore you! high fives for the mama bloggers out there! i'm sure your son loves and appreciates everything you do for him. keep on keeping on! and you look HOTT btw! xoxo

Lucija said...

You remind me of all the great & unpretentious rock stars! Amazing!
Follow each other? :)

XO,
Lucija

withlovelucija.blogspot.com

CUP OF COUPLE said...

love your style! :D

G

naughtymess said...

hot babe!
xxx
chloe

JEF said...

wow, You're fucking good and so beautiful! I really love this blog and I'm following now!
kisses xxx
http://littlemagicfashion.blogspot.com/

Violetta E. said...

omg! i love you so much ♥

ronan said...

wow amazing outfit and photos! inspirational xxx

http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

Dollface_0023 said...

Cool outfit...I love your shorts!

MusicLuffler said...

Everything's awesome, but especially those shorts!

Isabel Spectre said...

I hope you enjoy the last little bit of your time in New York!

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Your legs are just amazing. I have no words. x hivenn

guildedsecret. said...

your body is AMAZING and i'm obsessed with your shredded jeans... this texas pride shirt almost makes me feel like a texan now... almost!

with love,
guildedsecret

juliemichele said...

This outfit is SO AMAZING! i falled in love! and I am crazy about your body, want to be so skinny and pretty as you are!

Follow me but shut up said...

great girl...

Abi said...

I love your outfit here!
good thing I saw your blog
following you,
http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

Fiona said...

those shoes are beautiful! so chunky :)

BuenoBueno said...

help me shred some denim!
xo
Brandi

Seyda said...

omg i really love your style. Im from Sweden and i just find your blog and i really like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...