Saturday, July 9, 2011

I HAVE AN ATTITUDE!

(everything thrifted from head to toe except Gee Wa Wa boots)
vintage neon crochet shawl cape, vintage DIY holey Betty Boop tee, DIY leopard headwrap, Gee Wa Wa boots from ShopSpanishMoss, vintage crochet bag with customized fringe by me, vintage multi cross necklace, oversized turquoise cross necklace from Darine, vintage bangles and random rings
So your going to have to beat, stab and torture me to pry these boots from my dead body. Cause that the only way I'm taking them off. Like HOLY SATAN these are the most comfortable shoes I've slid my feet in in years!! Shit felt like memory foam in there...like fashionable house shoes!! Perfect for all the walking I like to do.
Anywho it's hot as hell in Tejas, hahaha and I'm wearing a fucking sweater, but it's hitting the 100s right now. I've officially given up on pants, shorts, whateves! Yeah I'm doing the no pants dance, sue me, IT'S HOT!! The best way to stay cool is rig up your own DIY holey tee. All you need is a tee with a sweet 90s logo/icon and cut the shit outta it. Thank you UNIF/Nasty Gal for the inspo!!
Well I'm going to be swamped from the next week since I'm unpacking my house and packing for NY at the same time. I feel lost without my son since he's gone to Austin til August for baseball camp, TEAR!! It's going to be extremely weird without my sidekick but at least I can live it up on my trip knowing my son is enjoying himself. 
Well I gotta go...lunch and thrifting with Teresa! Going to try out my video making skills since I like to DIY everything, lol! 
Thank you...much love!
Virgin

26 comments:

Victoria said...

This is so wonderful and genius! love al the layers, textures and colours together. Stunning styling.x

Foxy Lejdi said...

great shoes;D

Carina said...

looove your shawl! and those shoes, gorgeous

effortlesscool said...

flawless look, as always. LOVE that distressed vintage top!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Anna B. said...

flawless, your pictures are absolutely stunning, I love your shoes!

puss-in-bootslikesprettythings.blogspot.com

Elodie.R said...

I love this style !!! And the pictures are so beautiful!

Jade Rat said...

You sure got an attitude!! And ah I love UNIF, just wish I had the money. Still in love w ur cross necklace. I NEED JUST ONE LIKE THAT

Fashion Cents said...

cool headband!

Jennifer Alyssa said...

Love, love, love this!!! You're so beautiful!!

mickey Vin said...

I would love to see you do some of your great DIY's that would be a great idea. :)

mickey Vin said...

I would love to see you do some of your great DIY's that would be a great idea. :)

Stacey Kay said...

Yesss love this tee! You can seriously pull off ANYTHING!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
Enter ‘Who Wore It Best’ to get a free piece of clothing from Goodwill Huntingg!
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
Blogger spotlight: A Lovely Little Blog
My Vintage Handbag Line

penelope sarah Armstrong said...

poncho is dreamy!


so beautiful as always.

www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

Bailey B. said...

Greatest dream eva!
You and I went to a old warhouse with all these clothes in ir (vintage of course)
and...we stole it all.
Five finger discount!
Hell yes.

Marcia B. said...

wow you are so pretty and rad, i love everything you are wearing, sick sick sick sick blog

Amélie said...

- Great outfits <3

Pearl D'souza said...

Loved the free spirit vibe from this outfit <33
Love ,
your new admirer :)

Irusja said...

I love the outfit! It's fabulous!!

http://inelegancewetrust.blogspot.com/

Monroe Steele said...

you are incredible..this is fucking awesome

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Diane O. said...

Omg, this is like the best thing ever! I love the outfit, the pics, the editing of the pics, the scenery & mood of the pics, everything. Great Job! :)

http://dianesfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Fashionistable said...

Love, love, love your look. You are amazing. Xxxx

anonymous said...

It's insane how beautiful you are! and your clothes!! Damn girl:)

Mode_de_rue said...

Wow, I love everything about this outfit! the lighting is great in the photographs as well

thereformedwanderer said...

I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!!

Mandi said...

Your style is seriously such an inspiration to me. Keep doing what you're doing!

clarifeme said...

Woooooow! I looooved this pictureees! Loved the colourrs and thee clothes! Nicee bloog!

www.claralatieneclara.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...