Saturday, July 30, 2011

COME BACK TO TEXAS


(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage crochet sun dress, vintage acid wash denim studded leopard vest, vintage checkerboard cateye shades, vintage leather backpack purse, vintage cross necklace, Items by Johanna crystal necklace, DIY head scarf and vintage bangles

Ugh I seriously HATE that Bowling for Soup song but it's the only song I could think of, lol! 
I'm back in Texas and boy did I miss my baby. He's gotten sooooooo big and still extremely cute, DUH!! And Joel not that bad either, hehe! 
Now I just have to filter through all my pics, like a thousand if not more, get back into Mommy mode and finish decorating my place I abandoned.

New York has seriously opened my eyes and I really want to take my blog to the next level. I need to work on giving a fuck and (cringe vomit) social networking. I have this awesome opportunity so why not run with it!!

I've already started to do some minor tweaks to my blog...bigger pics, font etc. I also added a like on Bloglovin' button so you can really show the bloggerverse how much you LOVE me!! It'll only take like a second just to click it so hook your girl up.

Idk, I'm excited and happy to be back but still a little heartbroken about leaving my bestie. Love you girl and thanks for the southern hospitality in fast paced New York! I really needed that!

Love you all and thanks for joining me on my insane vintage journeys. It's been a great year and a half and you guys are still there rooting me on. THANK YOU from the bottom of my vintage heart!!

kiss kiss,
Virgin


19 comments:

amalie said...

awesome outfit! love your denim vest!
xx

Isabel Spectre said...

good luck with networking!! You have amazing style so I am sure you will get even more famous!! I really like your jean jacket, I am glad you had a good time in New York!

the Rocket Fashionista said...

Love the outfit, I adore how everything is thrifted!! That acid wash studded vest is so gorgeous!!

xx

wardrobe_mistress said...

I love this look. You look like such a badass!

wardrobe_mistress said...

I love this look. You look like such a badass! And the boots are awesome!!

Benjamin Ackermann said...

I love the headscarf and backpack, and the fact that your entire outfit is thrifted! Thanks for sharing a bit of NY with us, glad you got back to the bb!
x- The Level Movement

vain319 said...

welcome back girl,we need you down in these parts..Don't even think of going up there to that big city and leavin us like dat again..lol...Texan luv oxoxox...
http://shop.ebay.com/jusnuts/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Paulitta said...

You are amazing girl! <3

xoxo

follow each other? ;)

http://japanesefly.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

HI!
could you do a post about ur tattoos! i love them :D i'd love to see them closer, u know.

ur fabulous and allways will be. love u!

Sarah said...

love love love the acid wash and the studs! your blog is so inspiring!

MADAM PATTY

ronan said...

such a great dress! i love all your tattoos so much, you're a beautiful woman with great style!:) xxx

ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

thomessa said...

That dress is awesome. I love the whole outfit, it screams swag, haha. Glad you had a good time in NY!

celeste said...

lovvee the jewelry! crochet dress is incredible too.

coldclove said...

You're fabulous! I follow u of course.

Becky said...

Love your jewelry!
www.thesocialbuyer.com

Lin said...

I love your style, i follow you everyday ! You must be a smart shopper, aren't you ?

Bouquet said...

Eres perfecta, adoro tus outfits. Tienes mucho estilo y originalidad.
I like it!!!!


http://stylebohochic.blogspot.com/

celeste said...

yesss, those suede shorts are killerrr! you totally rock them.

Khandi Ray said...

Love the dress! it would also be perfect with some high waisted boy shorts and tube bra.... but maybe a litle scandalous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...