Sunday, June 26, 2011

HOT DAYS & GRAINY NIGHTS

vintage lace bell slv maxi lounge coat, Modekungen Kiss tank dress, DIY leopard head wrap, vintage snakeskin chevron clutch, Gee Wa Wa Fantasia boots from Spanish Moss, vintage oversized cross necklace, multi cross necklace from Items by Johanna, vintage bangles and random rings
So I started taking pics earlier in the day but it was way too fucking hot to be outside in 100 degrees weather with a goddamn nylon overcoat on. I was sweating so hard it looked like my body was crying tears!!  I decided wrap it up and finish things later that night. I loved the orange grainy effect the street lights gave off. The hardest part was trying to capture my skin tone in the dark light. Yes you can't see black people in the dark, lol! I'm definitely going to work on doing more night shots! It was quiet, peaceful and most of all NO LOOKY LOOS! It's okay to watch me take pics but it's crossing the line when you're in my personal space talking to me. I'M WORKING HERE, FUUUUUUUCK!
My week has been going AWESOME and I should have some items up in the store today. I'm little rusty since I left my measurements on my desk at the studio which should be okay for most items. Since it's all oversized shit. I'll have it fixed on Monday, wonk wonk!
Love you all soooo much! Thanks for hanging in there with me while I go through some minor changes in my personal life (moving, mom stuff, store). I will definitely be posting more once I get situated. Ugh LIFE!
Kisses bitches,
Virgin

28 comments:

Jen said...

haha you do make me laugh.
loving the night shots, boots and overcoat SICK!!

Jen
jjnoir.blogspot.com

rouli said...

absolutely looooooooooove ur look

am in love with ur boots:)

kiss dear

ana said...

love this post

Vasilieva said...

fierce boots

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Izumihiiiflower said...

I WANT YOUR SHOOOOES!!!!

http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

Stacey Kay said...

You look amazingggg! I love the short shirt paired with this long cardi! Cute!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
Goodwill Huntingg: Comment on my latest post!
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
ChenZ Designs – affordable statement jewelry with meaning
My Vintage Handbag Line

Violetta E. said...

i love your blog!
♥ ♥ ♥

Luisa T. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your style!
I've seen you on lookbook, but i just found your blog now. Dont know why the 'follow' button doesn't appear in my computer, but i'll be back.
Keep on the good work

www.flashingstyle.blogspot.com

ms antevasin said...

You are my true inspiration! I just started my blog and am learning how to take my own pics and you just take the cake. You have style, grace and apparently a good personality as well...thank you! for keeping everything unique and I hope you never stop posting your awesomeness for me to drool over :D

<3 <3 <3

Apeshite said...

Perfection, really.

lauraa said...

I love the night shots. I always adore the orangey glow in night photos without flash.
xxx

Jennifer Alyssa said...

The night shots are perfection. You're really beautiful!

Eda ♥ said...

You've a fab blog, you're on my 'daily read' list so others can check out your blog! Love your style and these are fab photographs!

Eda ♥

Laura. said...

LOVE those boots and the coat :) you look fabulous !


http://www.aforteforfashion.co.uk

amalie said...

loove this .your shoes!!
x

Stephtea said...

you've got the shoes i want! yayy

x

stephtea.blogspot.com

vain319 said...

I love the way you write things on here,it is like you are talking to us like one of your friends...awwwwww.
get that store going girl and keep us posted on the shenanigans and what not! I am doing the EBAY route but am curious of how a blog could work to sell the stuff.I need the dough man to send my son to summer camp,he is killing me,being at home everyday..lol..

Isabel Spectre said...

oh wow! this is one of my favorite outfits you have done so far.. and I agree with the comment above mine, the way you write is really nice :)

mickey Vin said...

The orange night look i agree i love it too. I really love that 4th photo of you. You looked so gorgeous

VogueVillain said...

You look gorgeous! Rockin those Gee Wa Wa boots<3

olivia said...

Loving those pics + amazing outfit!
xx

weasel said...

I love the night pictures, and the outfit is amazing as always

Tea For Two said...

I'm hearing you on the issues with heat. I was going to do outfit shots today but I couldn't peel myself off the couch, I was too busy fanning myself and drinking icy water. :/

I love this outfit. Boho chic with a Hendrix-era rock chic edge. The clutch is perfect.

Linnea said...

You always look great!!

Hot Trash Vintage said...

I've been saving up for those shoes for like the longest...the money always seems to go to a new pair of shoes hahaha....loooooove it daaaaarling *in my queenie voice*

Deanna said...

Totally love the KISS tank! Doesn't get any better.

Andreia said...

Amazing outfit, and the headband is perfect!!

makingfashionnotwar.blogspot.com

Quenny said...

Love those pics! good vibes! Kisses from France.

http://thequeenyspost.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...