Saturday, June 18, 2011

PURPLE NURPLE

(everything thrifted from head to toe except JC Woodies)
vintage tropical floral blouse, vintage DIY slasher shorties, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, round sunnies, JC Solvang wooden clog boots, vintage cross necklaces, vintage bangles, vintage leather backpack purse and random rings
It's getting hot in Houston so it's time for me to throw my negative A tits in ya face, hahaha! Ain't nothing wrong with a little ribcage cleavage, right?? Some people got it...unfortunately mine is in my ass and thighs!
So okay yeah I've been hella busy. Summer school with Ephraim, trying to get everything ready for the store, move on the 1st, pack for New York and blogger shit! Trying to be Mom of the Year/Blogger of the Year is extremely hard. I'm sooooo grateful for all the opportunities that are coming my way but when it comes to my little guy I'm all in. So I'm cutting my trip down to like 15-20 days. I'm one of "those Mom" I can't help it, hehe! Also Joel's going to Scotland on business, so you know I had to see my Babylove before he leaves me for like a month, booooooooo. You know me, I'll make it through! 
Remember if you live in the NYC area and you want to collabo, chill, holla at ya girl just email me at vintagevirginblog@gmail.com. If you're known to be creepy, don't even bother. We can be friends...just online, lol!
Love you all from the bottom of my vintage heart but I have to go and (shutter) cut down my wardrobe!
Smooches,
Virgin

38 comments:

Ruby-May said...

wish i lived in NYC so we could hang out, love your style- so inspiring.Those shorts are devine XXX

Céline K.G said...

AH-A-MA-ZING. And I love this short!
You have such a bodyyyyy damn.

xoxox, Céline
areyouincorrect.blogspot.com

Castrofeer said...

wow so cool, nice blog, greetings

Marily said...

eeek those shorts are divine! im wondering how you did them? I would really love to know :)
-M

Ofelia said...

cute shorts! love the color!

xx
Glass of Fashion

Clothes' fetish said...

I am dying!!! This outfit is amazing!!Love your shorts!!

www.clothes-fetish.blogspot.com

MusicLuffler said...

Cute shorts, sunglasses, and hat!

Blackswan said...

as always, your outfits and style are awe-inspiring! Have a great trip to NYC!

x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

Isabel Spectre said...

Have an amazing time in NY! You are amazing, you always are super busy but you look completely fabulous all the time. You are truly inspiring Virgin <3

Ana said...

LOVE your blog!

http://anasworldoffashion.blogspot.com/

Tegan said...

LOOOOOVVVE the shorts xxx

http://t-jan.blogspot.com/

rouli said...

really cool summer look!

<3 it!

kisssssssss

eirin pedersen said...

I love the styling in these pictures! They could be from an editorial! You find the most amazing backdrops for your pictures! x

Ra: said...

stunning!!! j'adore <3

Wild Flower said...

Aw cool, thats how I like you best VV! Love it honey and travel safe, have a blast! x

Joy said...

YOu have an amazing style and an eye for vintage. Love the shorts.they love great on you

Monroe Steele said...

Goodness gracious this is flipping fantastic...love those shorts and you rock them well! Visit me soon doll

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Rose Mode said...

love the short

Tonya said...

Man o man i love your style. I look forward to your posts! Always soo perfect! Love the top!

www.themoptop.com

mickey Vin said...

awesome photos like always. I love those shorts too cute. have fun in NY.... I really wish I could be there.
^^

http://mickeyim.blogspot.com/

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

Stunning!!!

Nita -Karoliina said...

I love your cross necklace!

BuenoBueno said...

how are you doing this! its so HOT outside!!!!! I would melt!

Sophia said...

ah i'm obsessed with those vintage bright shorts! so awesome!!

keep it up, i'm a devoted follower and totally admire your vintage style and steez

best,

sophia
www.trashbagblack.blogspot.com

samantha rae said...

wow i just discovered your blog, and i'm so glad that i did! following you pretty girl! :) xo

maraley said...

moving to NYC! Exciting! If you need a tour I'll be creeping your blog waiting for the proper chance to pounce.

WISH I had negative tits. I'm tooo curvy for my own good!

maraley said...

PS love the blouse!

Carolyn said...

the lavender shorts are awesome!

Lauren said...

I have always loved purple (and always will) these shorts are awesome. Thanks for showing everyone else that purple is the way to go
xox

advocateolove.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

Awsome shorts! I love the second picture, you have an amazing figure! xx

Jennifer Alyssa said...

These pics are so freakin' awesome. You look really pretty. Really love the shorts! Your negative a cleavage is hott!!

Emily said...

Okay, first off all- you need to be an alternative model stat. You're so gorgeous it makes me want to hurl! Maybe I'll run into you on your ny trip!!

Styledbyemily.com

celeste said...

those shorts are raaadddd!

Hot Trash Vintage said...

Love this, super awesome. check out my fb and twitter: hot trash vintage...

R said...

The shorts are to die for, they are soo beautiful!!

Wrinkle In Time Vintage said...

You have fantastic style! Are you attending Fashion Week this year, if you are we'll have to meet up for coffee so I can steal whatever shoes you are wearing!

Much love,
Your New Follower Laura
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

SheDel said...

OMG im sooooo glad I discovered your blog. you are oh so FLYYYYYYYYY

http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Mom of the year/blogger of the year would be tasking. You're killing it, lady. Love your style.

strawberry freckleface

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...