Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SUMMER 1971

(everything thrifted from head to toe except Blowfish wedges)
vintage tricolor blocked micro mini dress, DIY floral crown, vintage clutch with customized fringe by me, vintage bangles/necklace, Christian Dior round sunnies, Blowfish Garren cork wedges and B.E. rings
I don't care if Spring isn't over, it's Summer in Texas. So let the pit stains and swamp ass begin!
All I want for Summer is for you to see me coming a mile away! I'm trying my hardest not to wear bold colors and flowers everyday but I'm sooooo weak. Nothing makes me happier than a loud dress halfway up my ass and a floral crown. If there was a stack of cash and this dress lying next to each other on the floor...I probably would pick up the dress first. They just don't make it like this anymore!
So lately I've been super busy with cleaning my place and sorting everything out for my trip. I know my outfit post have gotten a little low. But once I get a routine going I'll be back to posting every other day. I'm at that point to where if it's ain't one thing it's another. Shit's getting a little hectic but it's me, I'll figure out. I love being a one man show and will help someone else before I ever part my lips to ask for help myself. It's easier that way...no drama, no jealousy and nobody all up in my shit! Blogging shouldn't be a competition so that's why I keep to my goddamn self.
Before I go you know I have to give much love to all my readers new and old. You guys are my biggest support other than my family. And the backbone of my blog. All I can say a million times over and over is THANK YOU!
Smooches,
Virgin

42 comments:

.DERNIER CRI- vintage... said...

I love the fact you show as much skin as u want till your hearts contemp and experiment with your fashion .. highly commendable! And i love the tatoos ... I want one but sadly im not allowed..

www.roux-derniercri.blogpsot.com

Mia said...

Absolutely love this outfit, the dress is amazing on you. If I could get away with wearing such colourful things on a daily basis I would without a doubt. I know you said everthing is thrifted, but do you have any idea what the name of the necklace you are wearing is? I know it's like the ouija board pointer but I've been trying to find one like it and it's proving difficult. Thank you so much x

iggy said...

you don't have to thank, just keep giving us posts! I wish I could steal your wardrobe ;D

love fox vintage said...

Hi,
I just found your blog yesterday and am completely in love with it. You are beautiful and your outfits are amazing.

LINDHO said...

I LOVE THIS!
the dress is sooo pretty on you <3

Crystal Lee said...

girl, you are killin' it! I love your mini color block dress.

beneath the glass said...

this outfit is amazing, so boho chic and i love the bold colors! every component here is perfectly mixed together. you have awesome style :)

Beneath the Glass

Sing said...

That bag is killer.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

Eda ♥ said...

Beautiful as always darling, those bright colours are fabulous against your skintone, I love your style !!

*following your blog*

Eda ♥

lilyfm said...

words cannot describe how amazing you look :3

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

Lovely, that necklace is fab,
Marie

Chelsea Lauren said...

WOW! you are so beautiful! too bad you live in mentrose...if you're ever in dallas id like to photograph you. plus your vintage clothes are too good!

Miss Mercury said...

WOW!AMAZING!!

LOVE your outfit!

graphitree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THIS.IS.WHAT.I.DO said...

WOOWWW you always look so fucking good :D im in love with your tattoos :)

kate xo

www.katethisiswhatido.blogspot.com

Ingibjorg Ruth said...

I love everything about your look! it's fantastic :)

NYane&Mpho said...

I absolutely love your blog!!! Your posts are always amazing, your style is crazy! ahhh!

could you follow back?
:)
http://nyaneduronervioso.blogspot.com/

nicki said...

Girl, you KNOW you look good!!! <3

Tropic of Unicorn

LaurenSchoon said...

Most amazing clutch ever!
http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

LAIFAI said...

I LOVE the Fringe clutch. SO cute. I want :)

http://www.laifaikalolo.com

THE ROBYN DIARIES said...

You look far too good for it to be fair, as ever!

R x

linds.eliz said...

your hair is so pretty :)

linds.eliz@ 413

my name's Morgan. said...

I love this dress! Cant help but think it would go perfectly with the shoes in the post before it!`


-Morgan
www.catch13.blogspot.com

YOUTH IS TRUTH said...

you are such a babe!!

please check my blog =)

http://youthistruth.blogspot.com/

Fiona Terror said...

i love you!
F.TERROR

Red Mera Vintage said...

You are AWESOME! x

Anonymous said...

Hey virgin !
I whant to know about your hair because a don't know how to style mine, i'm black but i really whant something like that but shorter :) ! Love your look as always you are juste Fabulous
Kiss a french girl called Lilou

Little Sable said...

♡Wuao!!!
kisses from your follower♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
www.welovefur.blogspot.com
http://littlesable.tumblr.com/
With love Little Sable

astrud laforet said...

lovely!!!

Ana said...

that hamsa necklace is AMAZING!

Raspberry & Rouge said...

Love your crown! Amazing dress, you look so cute! Great look! XO Raspberry & Rouge

http://raspberry-rouge.com

So Yeah So said...

I love that necklace so much. Totally coveting it.

Dressingfiyah said...

I love it !!! You look so gorgeous ! And your bag is pretty nice ! :)

Jennifer Alyssa said...

you look beautiful!

xxx said...

u r so perfect! I really like your blog, xoxo <3

snowskinmooncakes said...

you are gorgeous! and so is this outfit

rouli said...

stunnin;

ak said...

I love your round sunglasses and your lipstick color choices too! Your pics get better and better by the days! WOO HOO!!

Opposite lipstick said...

love it!


http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

AKIRA said...

so beautiful!

DaBlackSjp said...

I like the color block touch'
and your haircut* U look so fab and stylish

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

Jean said...

i love those shoes, i love those shoes, i have to have them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...