Friday, May 20, 2011

DAYTONA SPEED WEEK '88

(everything thrifted from head to toe except shoes)
vintage racer tee, old Tsubi skinny zipper jeans, Lulu's triple stacked platform wedges, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, vintage leather backpack purse, turquoise necklace from Darine, vintage multi cross necklace and random rings
I'm not going to lie, I never really liked t-shirts. I guess cause I'm a victim of having no boobs, I've always felt kinda boyish in them. So I decided to finally embrace my inner "man dude" with this rad tee and jeans! I think it's a nice play on hard and soft...the sweet pastels with the I'm going to kick you in the face buckle boots and a little buttery leather on top! So yeah no matter how much I try to "dress down" I still comes out looking like this, hehe.
Soooo guess what, guess what?? I've got some vintage coming to the store next week!! YAAAAAAAAY! It's going to be linked to my etsy store. So help a blogger out and buy all my shit so I can live worry free in the great NYC! I also want to have a meet and greet luncheon with all my blogger buddies while I'm there. I want this to be THE BEST 30 days of my life people!! Ugh sooooo excited! Okay ok  I'll stop rambling about my awesome trip, sheesh!
Much love to all my readers...I honestly just can't get enough of you guys! I can't BELIEVE I have 2001 blogger buddies now! Seriously god smacked! I guess I've been working my ass off, scratching and clawing my way to the top. All thanks to my readers!
Kisses bitches, 
Virgin

21 comments:

Inside my head and wardrobe said...

cant wait for the vintage coming to store virgin ! i love your style ! love this tshirt also

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

Inside my head and wardrobe said...

cant wait for the vintage coming to store virgin ! i love your style ! love this tshirt also

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

susp said...

absolutely love it! colors look perfect together :)

Ra: said...

I adore your hair, your hat, your eyes, yor boots, your outfit, generally your style! Perfect, pretty girl! <3 LOVE

Jennifer Alyssa said...

You look so cute!! I love it! Representing for the skinny bitches!! Salute! Lol! Oh, and I love that pivk lip on you! gaaaaawgous! :))

Vasilieva said...

that hat is brilliant, adore the look and the boots are perfection

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

amalie said...

aweesome tee!!
xx

Raspberry Jam said...

Great outfit!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Rachel said...

I love the mix of pastels and leather too; looks great!

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

your shirt is so cute and i love the washed out jeans!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

chicainlove said...

you're so nice!!!!!!!!!
girl, i've a big chest... and i'm petite, if i wear tight tops or dresses i'm vulgar, if i wear wide thing it seem i wear a chador! no you're lucky!!!!!!!!

olivia said...

nice shoes! xoxo

Blackswan said...

you are seriously amazing girl! everything and anything looks great on you! and who are you kidding? this t-shirt looks top notch! loving all the pastels and black leather!

x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

sadie d. love said...

love the tee. cool blog btw.

violetpillsinc.blogspot.com

Olnuzola said...

Hi Jessica,

Great looks!
Vintage <3

Lou Ise said...

I really love this style !!

EE said...

you are delectable <3

Isabel Spectre said...

aaah! cant wait to see what you are selling ahhhh! I really like this outfit.. the colors are great, you always look so good.. I really wanna hear about your tattoos!!! please, please tell the stories behind them!! I will be so happy!

Sage said...

i love this outfit!! it's....girly-punk :)

Linka said...

I love this outfit! Its so light and funky! Love your blog!

Claire M. said...

I love the jeans!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...