Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ACID TRIPPIN' TUESDAYS

(everything thrifted from head to toe except JC Woodies)
vintage yellow bandana, vintage pinwheel floral scallop shorts, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, vintage leather backpack purse, Jeffrey Campbell clog booties, vintage oversized ceoss necklace, vintage bangles/watches and B.E. rings
I'm a risk taker...a fashion badass! I don't mind "going there". That's why I love vintage cause you can find that one-of-a-kind piece they'll help you achieve it. I was blessed by the VINTAGE GOD with these ah-mazing floral scallop shorts which used to be a romper/jumper...see here. I just made the suspenders into a belt and tucked down the front. It's all about COLORS and FLORALS this Spring. So I decided to make it fun and more me with dramatic prints and girlie details. Turned up the 70s vibe with the hat and clogs. Overall....LOVE IT! Do you??
Before I go I just wanted THANK whomever, who ever or anyone that writes about me, my blog or whatever! And a HUGE THANKS for linking it back to VintageVirgin! You guys are really helping me make my blog grow bigger and bigger. I love that I can reach out to all types of people, all over the world with my vintage craziness!!
Kisses,
Virgin

23 comments:

Shevah said...

The shorts are amazing. I adore them. And the JC's to die for.

Inside my head and wardrobe said...

you deserve it vintage . your blog is amazing !! i love this whole look ! the colours go amazing together!

Carmen said...

I love your style! <3

Claire Dub said...

These colors are so amazing on you. I think it's a perfect combination of badass and fem.

xx

Mely said...

I LOVE the post! Keep on taking those risks, your blog is one of my biggest inspirations!
http://dawnofstyle.blogspot.com/

vanessa said...

awesome look. i need a hat like that! love your tatoos btw

Elaine Von. said...

Shorts<3.
<3,
Elaine Von.
http://elainevonvintage.blogspot.com/

Madeline said...

I just discovered your blog, then spent like fifteen minutes trying to figure out how you even exist. You're like the most perfect person in the world.

MusicLuffler said...

I *do* love it! The combination of cuts and prints works so well. p.s. Adore your hair.

xoxo Cat

Vicky said...

Love the shorts, and the bright yellow and red together x

rouli said...

u really look amazin!

have no words!

cool boots !

kiss//rouli

NobodyKnowsMarc said...

nice!

www.nobodyknowsmarc.com

Opposite lipstick said...

love it!!!


oppositelipstick.blogspot.com

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

you just have the best outfits.. i love the yellow shirt paired with those shirts and fabulous hat!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Fashion Imperative said...

amazing shorts!
love them!
you have an amazing style!


I just found you on lookbook.
nice blog.
folllowing.

follow back?

Hal said...

holy crap, i'm in love. blogrolling you ASAP.

found you on lookbook, super fan!

HALCOHOLIC.com

GIAA said...

need your shorts!!!

xoxo

G.

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

ooothundathighrevo said...

good color combination and the contrast in patterns is flattering instead of clashing. Also go green, it will add to your fierceness.

noise-and-ambition.blogspot.com

Texas Natty said...

I've been reading your blog for some time, never commented before, but I think this is my favorite outfit I have seen you in! Good job!

Justyna said...

so into the red and yellow. perfect.

Andrea Grace said...

Love your blog! I’m following via bloglovin, if you get a chance hit me back☺
www.alwayssaygrace.com

Gentle Bean said...

WHOA SHORTS
:) :) :)

Yasemin said...

I LOVE YOUR TATTOOS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...