Friday, December 24, 2010

PLEASE POOP, THANKS!

(everything thrifted from head to toe except pants and DIY booties)
vintage faux fur and leather coat, vintage Don't Worry Be Happy tee, rose earmuffs beanie, DIY F21 leopard booties, DIY leopard oversized scarf, vintage 2-tone buckle bag, round mirror sunnies, fingerless gloves, vintage bangles and Zara zipper skinnies
I thought it was HILARIOUS that this raggedy house had a no poop sign, ahaha!! Your frickin' roof is coming off, hello!!
So tonight's the night and I'm hella nervous. I'm just going to be me and kill them with kindness! At least I'll be in the cutest sweater ever!! I'm going to save my kitchy Xmas outfit for my dad's tomorrow. Ahhhhhh I can't wait!! And I'll let you know how things go with the ole in-laws.
Much respect, 
Virgin

12 comments:

Mali rĂªve... said...

you are so crazy... love it!

Dodo said...

Merry X-mas! I hope you have a nice night!

Bluefemme said...

I'm exited for you! Hope all goes well. Please take pictures of what you wore and do tell details!

Candace said...

Love the coat! This post puts me in the mood to do a little vintage perusal.. lol... thanks.

Elena Vasilieva said...

loving your coat

merry christmas

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

lydia-lee said...

those shoes are out of this world!

Megan Meenan said...

I love those booties as always ! and that coat is amazing

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

LSC par Caroline H said...

Waaa i love your blog, your look, everything ! Kiss from a Frenchiiie !!! Merry Christmas !!!

Margaret said...

fabulous outfit!
lovely blog :)

isis said...

haha. they may not care about the roof coming off but whatever you do: DONT POOP ON THE LAWN!!!!

Sybil said...

OMG. I think I found a very similar (VERY SIMILAR) coat at the Savers in Fargo, ND! Isn't that crazy? I love mine & your photographed well... I'm really lovin' your most recent outfits; the Xmas sweater and the fur hat and the "band-inspired" dress. You're awesome!

Ulla-Marie said...

So glad that your coat is made of faux fur (to much of of real fur theese days). And I love yor earmuffs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...