Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I MARCH TO A DIFFERENT BEAT

DIY faux fur hat, F21 military sweater dress, Zara suede wedge booties, American Apparel shawl cardigan, vintage doctor's bag, vintage bangles and B.E. rings
I honestly can't believe Xmas is right around the corner. It definately doesn't feel like Xmas, frickin 80 degrees out right now!! It's like it came outta nowhere. It seems like no one really decorated their houses this year either, booooooooo! 
Anywho I'm excited cause I asked for some pretty awesome things and my hubby usually gets me what I want. I want a video camera so I can vlog and show you guys my ,DIYs, a blender so I can make my own smoothies and power shakes and a gift certificate from Sephora cause I need to upgrade my makeup hardcore!! I've been really good this year so it would be nice if Santa brought me a Smart car, hahaha in my dreams!!
Before I got I gotta say HEEEEEY and WELCOME to all the newbies! It's like you guys are just coming in bulk and I wanted you to know I see you!! And THANK YOU to everyone for your love you show me on a daily!
Kisses,
Virgin

23 comments:

Dorothy Siemens said...

Mmmm love this! You look so warm and toasty! Its a bout time I break out my fur hat too! Although its a lot colder than 80 degrees in Tokyo right now, haha.

http://deedeeoho.blogspot.com/

~L~ of Avid Accents said...

you sure do march to a different beat and it's so much more interesting that way. this is a fearless look and i love the styling!

~L~
iBlog a little here>

Bluefemme said...

You amazing fashionable cool Texas blogger! You have me looking for this dress on ebay, etsy and F21. You make anything look pretty!

lydia-lee said...

you're so fit! that dress is so amazing!

vio said...

love your dress, wow!
is it still up to date?

Martha said...

I love your outfit. Especially that vtg doctors bag, it is PERFECT. I love that you want to drive a smart car, if all goes well it'll be my first car next year :)
<3

kayaretro said...

I'm dead .....so fantastic dress and the bag can't breath...

Iulia Romana said...

The dress is more than perfect ♥

VintageVirgin said...

awwww sorry guys, i got it off the sale rack but i think, i said i think, they remade it in red and blue. it's under the twelve line.

p.s. THANK YOU :D

Angela Joy said...

amazzzing dress

Megan Meenan said...

I love that vintage doctors bag, its amazing . love this look . great look as usual

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

Shevah said...

That hat is beastly. Love.





www.shevahh.blogspot.com

Britta Kirk said...

Beautiful! I've just stumbled onto your blog and its so awesome! It's so lovely to see women of color on the fashion blog circuit! totally beautiful! Keep up the style! You're certainly an inspiration!

*Katia* said...

love the dress,it really suits you

Vivienne said...

I love this! you look right out of the nutcracker suite. I think you should march around when you wear this dress and hat, always.
So pissed that the UK F21 site is so vastly inferior to the US one

Abbie said...

Soooo, I need the hat u have on...now, lol. www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

VintageVirgin said...

hey tiff,
it's size XS sweetie. I <3 Pretty Sunday!!

Karen said...

Hey you. I'm serious about that 1st pic for the below Black Native blog post.

It's beyond. Put that somewhere.

:- )

Karen x

zora paulendova said...

it´s amazing!!

sojourned in style said...

you march to such a unique beat and we all love it! keep marchin on.

alaina said...

You look freaking awesome.

**OnYxStA** said...

you march on to the beat of your own drum hunny...this look is to die

love this russian hat

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Yasemin said...

Do you live in Houston? All of the places you take photos look really familiar... Sorry if you have said this before, but I knew you lived in Texas, just didn't know where.


http://yasemin-d-l.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...