Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CAPE TOWN

 (everything thrifted from head to toe)
 vintage camel fringe sweater cape, vintage bronze leather shorties, DIY faux fur hat,  AA stripey l/s tee courtesy of American Apparel, DIY leopard oversized scarfy, vintage animal patchwork clutch, Seychelle Bismuth booties, vintage chain belt, Modekungen deer ring, vintage bangles and B.E cross ring
So the weather has gone from hot to cold to ugly gloomy rainy overcast, booooooooo!  But THANK SATAN cause I haven't had time to wipe my own ass these days, hahaha, jk, jk!! This time off has given me time to spruce up the old store, YAAAAAAAY! So new vintage coming at cha in like a week or so.
Hate to cut things short but I have sooooo much crap I gotta do, it's ridic!! But before I go I just want to THANK EVERYBODY for all the positive feedback and support I've been receiving. It truly means a lot to me!!
Kisses, 
Virgin

15 comments:

The Robyn Diaries said...

You look absolutely sensational! I bought my first cape today :)

R x

kayaretro said...

jesus, you look so great!!! and your clutch is just amazing

Megan Meenan said...

that clucth is truely amazing . love that ponco cape. great look

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

Jenni said...

Love this look! The cape is fantastic, and I love it with the shoes and the hat!

Julia Calhoun said...

goshhh the clutch and the leather shorts are of the hook!!! u def rock!!

LOVE from NEW YORK
Julia

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Jessi said...

You take fantastic pictures and are so lovely! I like your blog so far!

zora paulendova said...

wow! beautiful outfit!! great shorts :-)

Laura @ The World Looks Red said...

You have the most amazing style! Love the colors in this outfit.

Georgie Lowen said...

I adore that oufit!! Loving those shorts a bit too much! I need a pair!!

Georgie
xx

http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

Celine said...

Can I steal those shorts?
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Apeshite said...

I can't believe you thrifted those shorts! What an amazing find. You look beautiful, and the entire ensemble is fantastical.

Shilpi said...

you are so beautiful! WOW

Love the cape too

Monalisa Style fashion blog said...

really nice clothes!!!
well done! ;)

Mercedes Sanz said...

amazing pants!!!! love your blog also!

visit me: www.jesuisguapot.blogspot.com
xoxo

Anthea said...

Stunning cape! The city I live in is called Cape Town!

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...