Friday, November 12, 2010

Take a PICTURE, It'll last LONGER!

Just some random pics I forgot to post! Some days you just get caught up in something called a life!
1. SHEER SHIT! Before Madonna had a British accent and they opened the Model's Cafe, you wore a slouchy sheer shirt in the 90s!  It looks like that time again!
2. Getting there is half the FUN with my vintage Care Bears suitcase! Which doubles as my jewelry case, hehe!
3. Coat rack of all my faves I wear in the Winter! Yes that's a leather Minnie Mouse jacket!
4. So I was trying to take pics of myself in the grocery store but almost got kicked out. So I came up with this idea. It's a little project I'm working on. There will be more.
5. Showing off my mini Kardashians ass, lol! I'm actually laying on my back on the floor with my legs up, I just flipped it. Playing around with these tinted lenses that came with my camera.
6. That's my grandmother's cosmetology book from when she was in school. It's so old they had letters in their telephone numbers, WEIRD!!
7. Probably had the some killer MUNCHIES! Idk, hahaha!
8. FUCKING SWEET American flag fanny pack for only 50 cents! It was a good day my friend!
9. Hanging out in DQ country with Brandi! That's what I like about Texas!!
10. Running to the liquor store before they close, jk, jk! Blooper shot.

14 comments:

M said...

love it all!

isis said...

umm, hi.. you are amazing. :)

*Katia* said...

I've picked you for the Stylish Blogger Award because I enjoy visiting and reading your blog so very much! Please stop by and pick up your award when you have the time!! congrats!

Yuliya xoxo. said...

i love pictures !

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!

Dodo said...

Really fun and gorgeous pictures! You really have interesting stuff :)

Machine Darine said...

I loove this post babe. Especially the one of you chillin on top of raw beef! Thats Texas for ya! You and Brandi look super duper cute! Also I spy my ankle cowboy boots with gun holsters I gave away because I was too embarrased to wear them in SF! LOL xoxo

Ray said...

Life is pretty random to begin with. All your randomness is always so beautiful, unique, and damn cool. You got swagger that makes anybody happily jealous and inspired! Your posts are always something to look forward to, so thanks!

thehautepursuit said...

oh hell yes. hot mamma! i love pillaging for goodies in goodwill stores...even if I never find anything...I find it thoroughly enjoyable to flip through 100's of items that are all under 15 bucks. bwahahah!
xoxo
V

FFLUOR said...

and the winner is.........
.........
.........
i know...it's hard to choose.....
.........
.........
you just have good ones...
but from today...
the minnie leather jacket!!!!

Gina Ray said...

i love this post...crazy inspiration rays flowing from this page...lol..u are great girl..♥♥♥

Nikki said...

Lovely pic's, the leather Minnie jacket and the care bears suitcase are adorable!

xo

TASHA B said...

your style is so inpirational
you make me want summer everyday and i love that you only wear thrifted vintage stuff but make it look amazing!!!

you really are someone to look up to in the blogger world! no wait even better in everyones ideal world!

thanks for sharing

http://noirxxxx.blogspot.com/

Zahbutterfly said...

you have a great eye...love all of your pieces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...