Saturday, November 20, 2010

RIP&LEO: BFFs

(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage DIY shredder sweater, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, DIY fur muff chain bag, DIY leopard oversized scarf, gray thigh hi sweater socks, vintage DIY distressed platform boots,  vintage turtoise shell sunnies, vintage bangles/watch and B.E. rings
So I'm wearing another lovely bulk of DIY creations! I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'll start with my scarf. It's honestly a dress I was taking off the other day and realized bunched up around my neck it made an awesome scarf! Hahaha what can I say frickin' I'm cheap! Now my sweater/jumper took FOREVER! It was like an itch you couldn't scratch. I was going for that Alexander Wang sweater but I just could not stop shredding to save my life. So I decided to do both side. Reminds me of a rib cage for some reason. Idk, I LOVE IT!!
You can see a close-up of my boots here. Cut off the top, made the heels, spray paint, yada yada yada! And I have to make sacrifices every time I wear this bag cause I'm highly allergic to it. I guess it had some leftover pet dander from the 60s, lol! 
Hope everyone's having a good weekend? I will be once I finally free myself of an old friend today! I'm so over people bringing me down, treat me like crap but expect me to hold them up and listen to their high school/work drama. It time to GROW UP, there are way more important things in life! I can't carry you NO MORE dude! Geez I've haven't been this happy in YEARS! Ahhhhh all that excess weight gone...now I can breathe again! I'm pretty sure everyone has come across a friend like that once or twice in their life. It's just time to cut the cord! SNIP!
Love you all, you practically made me!
Virgin

25 comments:

Doni Brown said...

Amazing as always!

http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com

Ivânia Santos (Diamond) said...

Perfect...



love it <3

Gemma Hayley said...

Such a great outfit!

Miss M said...

your sweater looks siiick, excellent shredding skills.

Miss M

Angy said...

that jumper is insane! love it with all my heart! ;)

angystearoom.blogspot.com

Mely said...

i love the tights, socks and booties combo!
http://dawnofstyle.blogspot.com/

Anna G said...

I bow down to those shoes you diy-ed. You took a lot of time to make those look so special.

Maria said...

Um.... im sorry but- this outfit is The Shit. I LOVE it!

absolutely saved to my 'inspiration' folder :)

Chanel said...

Im soooo curious as to how you shredded the sweater!!

Exacto knife and just slit the sides?

I really want to try it!

Las Lolicas de ayer, hoy y siempre said...

I have already discovered your blog and i liked it so much!!!!!!!

I follow you since now!!!!

XXX

Nádia said...

Sick and cool look! ;)

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

lydia-lee said...

omg can't believe i found your blog! i was so so so excited when i came across it! your outfits are so amazing! that shredded sweater and those boots are so amazing!

love your blog!!

Lydia XXX

http://www.lydia--lee.blogspot.com

missmarc said...

I LOVE your sweater & boots. you look beautiful as always.

jane + jen said...

that orange wall is a perfect choice for a shoot.

and that sweater is something else. i adore it. so much.

i completely agree with you. eliminate all that is toxic. even if it's been around long enough to seem as if it's a part of you. get it outta here!!!!

xo~jane

Laumika said...

I didn't know you have a blog!! I'm totally following you right now!

I love your pics in Lookbook and now there are bigger rations of you! Cool!

wroughtironstyle said...

You are crazy-inventive! Love the outfit, as usual!

natale eve said...

That sweater is awesome, and I can't believe those shoes are thrifted! Amazing find.

R. said...

love the outfit, you look stunning!

http://godsavethefashionblog.blogspot.com/

**OnYxStA** said...

amaze-balls...the shredded jumper is making me want to sneak a peak in daddy's wardrobe and have my way for a century with a pair of scissors *evil laugh*

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Kirstie. said...

Your shoes diy's are amazing.
-Kirstie

Shinan said...

That sweater is amazing!

Holly Rose said...

I LOVE this outfit! I cant believe you make those heels! How did you shred the sweater? You make me wanna go thrift shopping! =D

www.californiabetty.blogspot.com

Hot Trash Vintage said...

oh please wont you please do a video on how to shred the tees and diy those shoes, oh and the bag?? with muffins and icecream on top :)

christina said...

I love the socks. Legwarmers? Socks? Socks... I think? xxx
http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

sojourned in style said...

how inventive are you? a dress into a scarf? incredible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...