Sunday, November 28, 2010

LOCAL STREET TRASH

vintage crochet dress from Reluctant Damsel, vintage DIY leopard faux pony platform maryjanes, vintage beanie hat, vintage 2 tone buckle bag, wayfarer sunnies, vintage oversized cross necklace, vintage bangles, black opaque tights and B.E. rings
The one thing I LOVE the most about my hubby is he's either borderline gay or has got great taste in women's clothes! He found me this AH-MAZING crochet dress on etsy before he went offshore. He knew I've been obsessing over crochet for quite some time. He thought it would soften the blow of him leaving for a month.(uh no, didn't help.) Seriously the boy can do no wrong. THANK YOU Babylove! mwah!
I know I'm a little late but did everyone enjoy their Thanksgiving? Satan knows I did. It was like an all you can eat buffet. I've never been sooo thankful to be black in my life! Soul food is THA SHIZNIT!!
If you never had it before you should probably hate yourself, it's that DAMN GOOD!
Anywho I have sooooo much on my plate right now. I'm excited to be working with some new up and coming companies. It's easier to work with fresh companies cause I feel like we're on the same level since I'm new to this too. If you ever want to work with me just email me at msvintagevirginblog@gmail.com. Make sure you scroll through my blog first to see what my style is all about before emailing me! Cause I'm not desperate for clothes, lol!
Can't wait til tomorrow, I'm supposed to get a CRAPLOAD of stuff in the mail! Fingers crossed, I don't want the postman to think I'm cra cra, standing outside waiting, asking did you get anything with my name on it, hahaha!
Virgin

19 comments:

R. said...

love love love your outfit!

http://godsavethefashionblog.blogspot.com/

maphi said...

those shoes are amazing !!!

xoxo

Wild Flower said...

That's so cool your man buys you stuff off etsy...I think he needs to have a word with my man! haha. Gorgeous dress and your hair is such an amazing length! Beautiful.

Bub said...

Once again dear you pull it off!!! Half of the things you wear I can never look good in!!! I am back haha for ages!!!

http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
check out the new blog post

Stacey Kay said...

I love it! Those shoes are amazing!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Check out my latest post!

Jes said...

Ohhh my golly gosh! Your man is a genius... Love it x

Juliane Gamboa said...

Really nice this look! And I love this shoes!
ordinaryinthecrowd.blogspot.com

ilsteviewonder said...

I love this awesome shoes and accessories :D

eduardo said...

love the photos.. good to know there are other young houstonian bloggers :)

Deb Tam Designs said...

i actually love this. I spent some quality time going through your blog. Rare. I'll follow you.

-Deb Tam Designs.

I'm going to send you along to my sister.

kayaretro said...

Your leopard Mary Jane...wow and wooow

Anna G said...

You look so great in that crochet dress. Major props to your hubby.

Marina said...

so so cute!!!!!

xx Marina

JT said...

you're amazing!

found your blog about a week ago, love it!
XO

sincerely,
Jules
www.sincerelyjules.com

6roove said...

amazing shoes!

X
Watching the waves

christina said...

Whenever I order things in the mail my postman tries to guess what it is I've ordered each time. It's funny. Love the crochet dress. The boy has got TASTE! xxx
http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

hanna said...

That dress is perfect, just like your style! I found you an lookbook. GOSH!

Kayla said...

that dress is toooo cute <33

Kayla

www.thenightmagic.com

sojourned in style said...

the dress and shoes are amazingg, and so is the whole get-up. love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...