Wednesday, October 6, 2010

LIME CRIME

photos and dumpster art by Brooke B.(my bestie)
(everything thrifted from head to toe)
DIYed vintage cutout studded shoulder chambray shirtdress, vintage DIYed studded stacked platforms, Lime Crime lipstick in My Beautiful Rocket, vintage clock purse, vintage crosse necklace/bangles, black scrunchy socks, DIY headwrap , 80s Purple wayfarers and B.E rings
I made this shirt awhile back and you may have seen it before in a previous post. Basically I just cut out the shoulders and replace the frayed edges with studs. To keep the look hard I added my studded MONSTER platforms. And for that Virgin flare, headwrap and clock purse! 
Brooke and I are huge fans of  Lime Crime so it was a shitload of fun to work with Doe/Lime Crime! Brooke made the dumpster art overnight which you can check out the process on her blog, here! Overall I LOOOOVE IT! Thanks Brookie!!
Now for some BAD NEWS! I have been having soooo much technical difficulties with my blog lately!  I know for a fact now that computers secretly HATE me! If it's not one thing it's another! So in order to keep my sanity I'm taking 2 weeks off from blogging! I could have bored you to death with pictures of other people or from magazine but that just ain't me! What's a personal style blog without personal style??? It sucks having to see all your hard work go to shit! Cause I know I could be easily forgotten if I don't post on a daily. Blogging is suppose to be fun and a hobby but lately it's a chore when your computer's FUCK UP or you can't upload pics! So I'm hoping 2 weeks is enough time to sort out everything. I'm going to miss it but it's for the better! 
My apology in advanced to all my loyal readers!
See you in 2 weeks,
Virgin

OBSESSED with my orange lips?? Go here.

40 comments:

Lady Lipstick said...

I absolutely adore that top!! Do you have a DIY post on how to cut the shoulders out etc!??

XX

Doni Brown said...

Nice pictures! You have some really amazing clothes!

Check out my blog!
http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Love, love, love your vintage clock purse! <3

xo Nikki
http://whatdefinesnikki.blogspot.com/

Ivania santos By DIAMOND said...

AMAZING shoes....

Fantastic look....i loveed <3

panitopoprawi said...

OMG! these shoes are scary :) I love your shirt/ dress.

xxx
panitopoprawi.pl

Angy said...

the shoes are amazing! love them!



http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

FFLUOR said...

you're my favourite ever!!!!

fabulous!!! xxxxx

ffluor.blogspot.com

sian l-b said...

amazing pics, that dumpster looks amazing ha i doubt ive ever said that sentence before and i probably won't ever again. enjoy your two weeks! xx

http://shutterbug-z.blogspot.com

Magnieta said...

me encanta el bolso!!! es genial ;)

Debora said...

dear... THIS OUTFIT'S SOOOOOO GORGEOUSSS !!!
I love it a lot and omg these shoes really rock !

love your blog
kiss
www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

Jessy Mercedes said...

Firts pic is amazing haha! Wow love ur jeans shirt!!!
www.jemerced.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OMG, that bag!

xoxo from Milan

annierama said...

I love your photos , they are really crazy-funny-vintage-chic-like :)
Love your bag!

Angela said...

love the pics and THOSE SHOES!

Stacey Kay said...

Awesome top! Such a great DIY idea!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Lila-Ellen said...

LOVE YA BLOG AND STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celine said...

Dig the cut outs! I was thinking about doing that to one of my oversize shirts, in face, you've just confirmed what a good idea it is!

Emma Johansson said...

Bye Virgin, see you in two weeks.

Mali rêve... said...

the bag is so fun!! don't worry i think i can wait 2 weeks...i'll be there! good luck with your computer!

naomi said...

perhaps the best dumpster ever?

naomi.

Luuli Ricci said...

're wonderful and beautiful and your clothes are divine, I love it! your blog.
kisses

Ray said...

I know what you mean about technology. Don't worry. It hates me too. It's such a damn hater. Anyway, I think this outfit is incredibly sick! I love your daring personality: bold and confident and GORGEOUS in everything. Especially DIY. That's so impressive. Are you wearing shorts? I always want to rock short dresses, and have a couple times, but I'm too scared about flyaways and giving people a show, if you know what I mean. You are my idol.

summer said...

hey everyone needs a vacay and time to decompress....enjoy it!

Sophie said...

I never told you.. But I'm in love with you wonderful/crazy style!! You know what fits you and how to make things cooler!!!
So I hope that in 2 weeks, technology will have calm down and you'll be able to post again!!!!! :)

kiwaczek2 said...

awesome shoes, and bag as well

Sarah Lauren said...

Lovely as always! I just bought some lipsticks from Limecrime - they are beyond amazing. The orange lips suit you really well. ^-^

Sarah
x

Joon. said...

I love the denim shirt with the bare shoulders. Great look!


www.shevahh.blogspot.com

The Blondiii said...

the bag is HUGE!!!!!!!

Gina Ray said...

i am in love with that bag... wow...

Tawa said...

I came across your blog via the Fashion Squad and I must say you are fearless!

Danielle Simmons said...

love the dumpster Art

stylish girl said...

Great look, fantastic photos.

Marta 0choa said...

I love your photos!

martienn said...

ooooo ! <333



follow me if you want ;**

the happiest days of our lives said...

Love your photos and your look!

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Your style Rocks!!!!!
Love it ;)

Špela said...

love your style, amazing look!nice blog!

come by

http://spela-digitaltraveler.blogspot.com/

Marina said...

nice shot

http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

chloe said...

AMAZING.
i'm totally doing that to a top.
you are awesome, as always. lookin HOT GIRL
xx
chloe
-naughty mess vintage

Anna said...

This is one amazing DIY! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...