Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fallen from GRACE

DD Selective Potential Urban Outfitters dress,  vintage Grandma's couch floral coat, vintage ranger felt hat, Seychelle Bismuth booties, vintage tortoise round sunnies, DIY rabbit fur chain bag, black nylons, wine scrunchy socks, vintage necklace.bangles, B.E. rings and Modekungen.se deer ring
Yaaaaay another DD swap! I  L-O-V-E love this dress, front to back!! When I first saw it, I instantly thought of my Grandma's couch coat. For some reason they made the PERFECT mixed match. Added my first attempt of the DIY fur muff bag(ended up being highly allegeric to the rabbit's fur and got a week long sinus infection, AAAAHHH) that eventually gave birth to "The Beast"! My Smokey the Bear hat, Bismuth booties and I was set for a stroll up and down the sidewalk!!
I don't know what happened to the LOVELY Fall weather we were getting but it's FUCKING hot again!! Like WTF, I spent like all day changing my studio from summer to fall/winter! I knew I jumped the gun, I KNEW IT! 
Dear Nice Weather, 
Where did you go?  I miss you sooooo much! My furs will highly appreciate it!
Love,
Virgin

22 comments:

Angy said...

your jewelry is amazing! love that ring!

http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Fabulous as always!

xo Nikki

missmarc said...

this color dress looks great on you! those shoes are very cool too!

Morgan said...

Its safe to say that I LOVEEE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!

Minkowski said...

OMG love the socks!

Stacey Kay said...

WOW!!! You are so amazing! Love this pattern mixing!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Thrifty Faux Fur- D&G Inspired!

Ray said...

I really admire your effortless ability to mix a match amazing prints, colors, textures, and patterns! You're my idol and that's my goal. That coat is amazing and I want to go through your amazing closet! I'll have to start an ebay account ;D

yuniseeeena said...

i so love the ring and your bag..
gorgeous!

Simoelles said...

Amazing photos !! I love your outfit ! xx

Eden said...

loving the whole outfit! and that bag is just amazing:)))

P♀ly said...

I love your blog, but I must say, real furs are the uncoolest thing in the world.
I know it looks nice, but it could be faux fur... cave times are left behind some time ago.

Ivania santos By DIAMOND said...

Very sweet...
Love love love the dress and ring!!


xoxo,
Ivânia Diamond*

Cara said...

The gold jewellery is AMAZING. Also, I kinda love all your tattoo's.

x

stoneandcloth said...

i love this dress too! so cute and you styled it so well :)
stoneandcloth

Glorias things said...

Love you dress....!!
I love vintage and your outfits!
xxx
I follow you
www.gloriasthingsspain.blogspot.com

M said...

very very very nice. Great jewelry and colour.

I heard that in Italy, a divorcee will wear deer or horned jewelery to symbolise the survival in the fight.

Celia said...

This is the most perfect vintage flower dress, I have seen in a while. I wish we would have those vintage shops in Germany...

Treesha Putrini said...

when first time i make a blog, i'm falling in love to your blog, :)
and outfitters dress in this picture, like batik in my country (indonesia) hahaha

operainmylife.blogspot.com

DaBlackSjp said...

Your JEWELERY are just WOW

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

Hot Trash Vintage said...

Recently went to houston, wish i could have met you
-from one vintage freak to another :)

Natural Living Guide Blog said...

I love your creativity...

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, and I really love you style! You go girl! :D

www.mikaelaolivia.devote.se

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...