Friday, October 1, 2010

DREAMCATCHER

 (everything thrifted from head to toe except Zara boots)
vintage DIYed shredded DREAMCATCHER crop tee, vintage denim shorties, DIYed southwestern floppy hat, suede Zara wedge boots, mirrored round sunnies, black nylons, vintage chain belt, vintage patchwork leather backpack purse, vintage crosses necklace/bangles and B.E. rings
Yaaaaaay THANK SATAN Blogger is working for me again! Now that I'm like double time behind in outfit posts, BOOOOOOOOO! Yeah I suck in the computer department, lol!
Anywhooooo, it's actually cold in the Great State of Texas! I've been freezing my ass off on my bike every morning for the past week! I was "Damn Gina, it's cold, hahaha!" So this is my last and final summer outfit post, scout's honor. I've literally gone from sweating like a hooker in church to a chihuahua who needs a sweater!!!
When it's HOT out I don't give a fuck if you can see my mom gut or not! I used to be really insecure about my stretch mark which seriously look like I was attacked by a lions, tigers and bears! Now a say FUCK YOU, I had a 10 lbs 12 oz baby! If you don't like it go throw up over there!! Everyone has something they HATE about themselves. You just have to LOVE what you got!! So to make up for my fucked up stomach, I embrace my ass and legs! And face, hehe!!
Promise to be more chatty next post! Still in awe that I was to get Blogger to work for again! 
LOVE U, THANK U, WELCOME, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, YADA, YADA,
Virgin

26 comments:

Dodo said...

Especially for a mom you look great!! I love this outfit :) And almost all the women have stretch marks! If your looking for something I heard bio oil would help somewhat.

Lina said...

i kinda want your wardrobe... mhm..

Georgie Lowen said...

I absolutely LOVE your outfit! Plus your attitude about yourself! I wish more people would feel that way. It took me a long time to get over my insecurities and now I think... yeah? Whatever!
Love it!

Georgie
xx

http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your comments make my day & I love that you don't sensor your thoughts, but most of all I love that you have fun with your wardrobe and that you don't let insecurities stop you wearing what ever you want. I just wish people didn't take fashion sooooo seriously.
xXx Stay fine & sexy Xx

T from London

Philip the Fashion Shooter said...

You're a style-goddess. I'll look up to your posts every now and then.

FASHION TOY GUN

Alecto said...

amen to that, lady! never quit doing what you do; you look fantastic.

annierama said...

absolutely amazing! I love this cropped shirt , especially its print!

Eden said...

looking amazing as usual:))

notsoChiara said...

love the way you are YADA YADA YADA

C:

Jessy Mercedes said...

Awesome wedges!
www.jemerced.blogspot.com

iva said...

you look amazing! love this outfit!

Annie said...

this is my favourite outfit of your's ever. love it!

Alexis Renee said...

Darlin' I don't even see what you're talking about!
I even went back and EXAMINED your stomach. Still don't see it.
(Ignore the slightly stalkerish sound of the preceding sentence please. :D)
You've got a great sense of style!
Don't change for anyone!

the Citizen Rosebud said...

It not just what you wear, or how you put things together (both brilliant) but how you wear it that makes you unforgettable. Also like the way you are done up in each outfit post. Different looks, same you.

And thanks for sharing your mom gut. Nice to know that gorgeous you isn't all perfect, and that your (invisible to our naked eyes) belly which bugs you won't stopping you from rocking the fuck out of your outfits.

Cuz you rock. But I am sure you already know that.

MG said...

wow what an incredible addition to to t-shirt, if ever a shred was acquired it is acquirable for a dream catcher tshirt!

I really like this outfit, it's wonderful with the hat and glasses.

3ate4 said...

Loving the shorts!

Blak Sterio said...

I want your shorts!!!

xx Diana

{ I V Y } said...

love the shreddedyness haha

danielle said...

just discovered your BLOG and i'm in FUUUUUUUCCCCKIN LOVE<3

Akire said...

i know we need to love us just like we are :)

love your shoes


erika from
akireishinking.blogspot.como

Magnieta said...

great

Marya* said...

Hi!! I have discovered your on Chicisimo, I love your looks, your style is perfect!!

I Follow you!! =)

XOXO

Marya*
http://mylittle-pinkworld.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Great outfit! Love the hat!!

cynthia fransisca said...

wow!!
amazing photos, style, outfits!!

love ur blog!!

thecrinoline.blogspot.com

Annushka said...

VERY, VERY, VERY, BEAUTIFUL POST!!!)))
I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!)))

Hot Trash Vintage said...

i desperately need a shreded tee like that...where o where can I find one, is that for sale??

p.s. im a vintage sister comrade!
help a sista out lol...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...