Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'll be HERE when you get off TOUR...

(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage crochet circles dress, vintage southwestern floppy hat, vintage patchwork leather backpack purse, vintage DIYed studded stacked platforms, black nylons, round mirror aviators, Buffalo Exchange rings and Lime Crime My Beautiful Rocket lipstick
# 1 asked email question this week but in my own words:
"Where the fuck you at VV??"
My reply:
Man dude I've been avoiding life and just laying low!! Keeping it LAME!! You know?

Yes I know I've been dragging my ass and trying not to face reality! But I'm having a crappy September. My hubby leaves this Saturday, I can't go to NYFW after receiving quite a few invite to some cool parties. Which means I won't be able to meet the girls from DD for the first time or any of my awesome blogger buddies(BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) Worst of all I can't see Darine!! She was my main reason for going to NY. Dying to see your new place D!! And I miss you soooooo much!
This is like the best time to go cause I am way too skinny for the winters there! Like a chihuahua on ice, shaking my ass off!! I can't even take it here in Texas, LAME! Love and light, love and light! Happy thoughts, hap py thoooughts. Whew! It just gets me soooo angry but I know next year it will be 10 times better! And I'll be a bit more established as a blogger cause to be honest I have no clue what the fuck I'm doing! Totally just going with the flow, NO Blogging for Dummies here! LOL!
But there's some happiness to my horrible life! It beginning to cool down here WAAAAY sooner than I thought. I mean look I'm in a fucking crochet sweater and tights!! Didn't even break a sweat, WTF! So at least my crochet dreams are coming true. YAY! And I know you guys are dying to see my F/W outfits so buckle up bitches cause I'm going to take you on a ride of your lives!! FUCKING CORNY AS SHIT!! Hahahahaha!!
It's going to be the same little ole me but with more clothes on, pretty much!!
Just realized I'm rambling!! Promise to tell you next time how I made my lovely hat! Okay fuck it! My belt broke and I just wrapped it around my hat! THE END!
I love you and all and I'll be working on some cool projects since I'll have ALOT of free time! So look forward to some AWESOME posts!!
Peace, love and vintage,
Virgin

P.S. If you love my orange lips go to limecrime.com!!

36 comments:

Beyza said...

i love you legs *-* :)

Dodo said...

Great crochet dress! It really suits you! And next time close up pics from the shoes! They look so awesome!! :3

Booga said...

love the wide ring with the teal stones in it. ca-yute.

iva said...

love the whole combination! shoes are great!

bravegrrl said...

love the sweater dress and the lippies!

Sissi said...

omg you look such amazing! the dress is great and worn with the hat just wow!

Tugba said...

Wowww love this outfit :) The hat is great :D

samanthawilsonphoto said...

that dress is amazing!! good luck on everything else :)

Clara said...

Aarrghh love this. Every single bit of it is perfect. Why do i not own these pieces jessicaa???

And dude...can you put more stuff in your blogshop. I'm dying over here.

L ~DIY Diva~ said...

That Sweater dress is HOT! and i don't see how you walk in those shoes but you better GET IT GIRL!

~L~
www.AvidAccents.blogspot.com

sian l-b said...

love that dress, i have something similar but im not entirely hot on the way it hangs off me... now im gonna have to try and belt it and hope it looks like yours does! xx

http://shutterbug-z.blogspot.com
^ visit guys :)

zahira said...

great outfit!

zahira-sirena.blogspot.com

Eden said...

That white dress is AMAZING!!absolutely ADORE it!

mickey Vin said...

0mgosh i freakn love your vintage sunnies their so cute!!! :)
I have something that I want you to check out when get a chance on my blog.
http://mickeyim.blogspot.com/

-mickey Vin

Maggie said...

Yes I've grown so much in my blogging in the past year. You're much more established than I, of course--I'm not one for posting looks as much, but I've worked my ASS off promoting for the type of blogging I do. People who down us fashion bloggers because they don't understand the work we put into it and think it's a vanity thing...

I also am in the same boat, I have no clue what I'm doing but I guess we all figure it out as we go along. I am always genuinely surprised to see see my fan base growing. You're doing great, and you have very awesome looks too!

Zoe_Flood said...

I love how entergetic you are as a blogger, in your writing, i can just imagine how you talk in real life, and it would be a pleasure to meet you. its a bummer you can't go to NY, but if it makes it any better you look killer in this outfit gurl. hope you are feeling better!

-zoe

stoneandcloth said...

that is one cool find - the crochet dress. cute look overall. even though you say you don't know what you're doing blog-wise, i think you are very successful at it :)
stoneandcloth.blogspot.com

Chomy said...

In my opinion your 'COol' points is way higher than 95% of some of the so called 'hyped' bloggers. Just stay you, change for no one , those of us that recognize your awesomeness won't care. I don't think you have to have it all figured out. I see alot of fashion bloggers are selling their integrity everyday for a couple hundred faceless hype and chic points and it is just disgusting. Substance will triumph every time. I don't think it is about having the most recognizable or marketable blog even or becoming accomplished in the blogger circle. you don't have to 'know what you are doing' if you are doing YOU. one thing is clear, you got great style and a great eye for putting things together, you have earned and deserved every hype you have gotten so i am sure that matters to you more than anything. NYFW will be there every season, most bloggers won't be, but at the rate you are going you don't even need any hype to be Seen. your style is glorious!!!

that said, this look is wicked!! the crochet dress deserves its own entry so i won't even start.

Stay Awesome :)

Amandamarie said...

LOVE the dress. the bell sleeves on it specifically, i'm so obsessed with finding bell sleeve anything lately! the whole outfit is so effortless :)

xx
amanda
http://a-wolfcat.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

your dress is just AMAZING!
xoxo from milan

Raena said...

You are too much fabulous for one person!

Oracle Fox said...

Such a gorgeous outfit! I read about your blog on another blog, and I love your style! I've just become a follower!

http://oraclefox.blogspot.com/

xx mandy

Machine Darine said...

OH honey I wish you were here, I'm about to go to Fashion's Night Out! Its party after party tonight! Hopefully I don't ruin my pradas tonight! LOL. I miss you like crazy I wish you could have came so we can run around the city for fashion week! And since your famous and all maybe I can get into more parties! LOL!!! I MISS YOU BABY GIRL! CALL ME!

love love you
Machine Darine

http://machinedarine.blogspot.com/

Mali rêve...... said...

love your look!!!we said in french: "je kiff!!".

Karoline Kalvø said...

You have amazing style and you look stunning. You could pull anything off.

I am now following your blog and I look forward to your posts.
Lots of love.
SECONDHAND NEWS

ALYSSA said...

I saw this on your lookbook, and oh my gosh, that dress is just amazing on you and so is this entire outfit. Lovelovelove the way you styled this!

xoxo,
Alyssa

ellie walker said...

Wow! Your blog is amazing and so is your style, it's so original, not like everyone else. keep up the good work :)

ellie-walker.blogspot.com

Martin said...

you look like Samara and Anna (wintour) together.
so strong and beatifuel.
martin.

juicepocket said...

this blog is freakin' funny & stylish. I'M LOVING IT.

FASHION ICE said...

as if everythings thifted thats awesome looks fab! come follow xxo

Hippie Bar said...

That dress wicked and your hair is fab. You look like a modern day flower child.

http://hippiebar.blogspot.com/

Moya2bean said...

why am i just finding u? new follower!!

chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

sojourned in style said...

incredible styleee!! such a cool look, and those heels are amazinggg!!

http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

LadyNoir said...

Lovely dress!!!

sooo 70's:)

xoxo

Paris Most Wanted said...

Very cool blog
Your style is unique!

From Paris with love

http://www.parismostwanted.com

Jony said...

You have the most amazing vintage collection! Love the crochet dress!! Looks so beautiful on you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...