Thursday, September 23, 2010

ADVENTURE TIME!!

vintage felt hat, Zara linen safari romper, black gauze sweater cape/socks courtesy of American Apparel, vintage skinny leopard belt, black nylons, DIYed snakeskin drawstring bag, Seychelles Bismuth booties, vintage cross necklace, 80 Purple wayfarers, vintage bangels/watch and B.E. rings
So I'm really hating that the weather isn't like a real Autumn! In my head I'm ready to move on to the next season. So with a little early morning dedication I do my light sweater shots. The breeze is AH-MAZING but it doesn't last long. So you got get your ass up and get it!! Notice my second to the last shot I'm sweatin' like fucking James Brown!!
Lately I've been noticing that all the colors is being sucked out of my clothes. Neutrals, nudes, browns, blacks and a little hint of pinks! I have soooo much shit I wanna bust out right now but it's just too damn hot! I may have to do some night time shots but I'm kinda burnt out by then after bike riding all day, homework and then cook dinner! YEAH RIGHT!! So I guess I'm S.O.L, I just can't win!
Before I go I really wanted to answer this question from Anonymous:
"how do you decide what to wear? do you just randomly pick out something or is there a lot of thought behind the outfits?"
I have a shitload of clothes, like I could literally be on Hoarders!! My studio is cra cra! I have LOTS of options. LOL! I make outfits daily but by the time I get around to wearing them I've changed the whole concept. So it's mostly random. It can also depends on my mood. I'm a like borderline crazy that's why my style constantly chances! Plus my OBSESSION with vintage I have an AH-MAZING collection to pull from!
I felt this question was a good one to answer since it's kinda hard to pinpoint my style. Cause I would wanna know!!
Anywho welcome, I love you, thank you, etc!! Gotta go make dinner.... SEE!! No time!!
xxx,
Virgin

22 comments:

Celine said...

I'm all about those neutrals too.. oh and the boots! Looking fantasmic as usual :)
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Paris Most Wanted said...

Love the camel tones!
Great outfit, you look amazing

Andrea & Sandy
www.parismostwanted.com

Ivania santos By DIAMOND said...

PERFECT look <3

Styleabaad said...

Awesome outfit! I love the combination of colors and that cape is just amazing!! xoxo

sinandstarlight said...

<3 the sweater cape.. and great outfit!!!!!

Kayla said...

i LOVE your outfit. You look ultra read for Fall. :]]

XX Kayla

www.thenightmagic.com

♥ℓoℓα♥ said...

This if one of my new fav oufits on you...The shoes, hats, and shorts <3

http://genevieveandlola.blogspot.com

Lola

cosmic visions said...

whoooo i absolutely ADORE that sweater cape thingy

Ray said...

That IS a really good question! I just realized I always wonder how other people make such gorgeous outfits! I admire how you have so many different things, but you always look so well put together. Never too much! You've just got crazy skills and you inspire me. I know what you mean about planning outfits in your head, then changing them when you try it on. Oh, fashion. :D Thanks for a great post!

Stacey Kay said...

TOTALLY digging this color combination! You look amazing as always!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Jenae said...

Wow..That outfit is beyond AH-MAZHING..Beautifully styled,worn,and all around just freakin' awesome.You can pull anything off girl!! Your style is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!

http://sassbass.blogspot.com

Xoxo

Philip the Fashion Shooter said...

I totally agree with what you said. :) I love the whole look. Your hat made completed the look. And your hair is just cool. you know, the hairstyle where you wouldn't care combing because it's hangs right there and then beautifully. I have to say, you have such amazing style. keep it up.

Fashion Toy Gun

sian l-b said...

you look good, booties and the bag have gotta be my favourite elements. also your hair is crazzzyyy long! xx

http://shutterbug-z.blogspot.com

annierama said...

awesome! really awesome! I love your combinations, it suits you perfectly!
your hat, omg! I want it!

Jeanette Gustafsson said...

Gosh. I always love your outfits, such a cool style. Damn. And your shoes! OMG. Wish I was you sometimes, hah.
//Jeanette Gustafsson
Sweden.

summer said...

that was a good question, your a vintage genius. i was thinking to myself as i looked at these pictures, how are you layering in houston! im still driving to galveston just to take a dip for some relief (im not complaining i love summer) you look amazing so keep layering it's your world

betsie said...

you look fabulous- as always .

great colour combos, particularly drawn to the hat and shoesies .

do check out 'betsie' .

amanda said...

in LOVE with your sweater

Life As I Show It said...

Great outfit...Very fall-like. I hope it's cooled down there like it has here!

Tayler said...

LOVE THIS LOOK!! amazing as always. such an inspiration. I have some of your looks saved on my comp for inspiration. :)

www.bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com/

-Mia- said...

Love the outfit!!
Wow.. I hadn´t seen that u had linked my blog! Thanks! And thanks for a lot of inspiration!!

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

This is really lovely, Cool outfit!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...