Friday, August 27, 2010

WITCHY WOMAN

vintage crochet beaded tunic top, MiH Marrakesh Jeans, DIY leopard turban wrap, vintage western silver belt, vintage patchwork animal print bag, 80s Purple wayfarers, wooden platform maryjanes, vintage bangles/necklaces and Buffalo Exchange rings
Recently I was approached by Mickey from MiH Jeans to review her jeans. (Who found me on StyleCaster and read my post about how much I LOVE bellbottoms.) I stumbled upon these bad boys and almost DIED! So when she told me she would send me a pair I died, went to heaven and still came back as a vintage junkie!! Thank you sooooo much Mickey for the bells!! I'm going to be buried in them, lol!!
I decided to combine 2 of my LATEST OBSESSIONS: bellbottoms and crochet! Which gave birth to my lovely purse and belt! The headwrap was a given and since they go all the way to the floor I lifted myself with some stacked platforms. Don't forget a shitload of jewelry and classic wayfarers! Then we skipped all the way home, lalalalala!!
Did you miss me?? I miss you guys! Got a little caught up in real life shit and back to school stuff. I also got the worst news of my life!! My Joel's going on a business trip to Africa for a whole month! Yes a WHOLE MONTH, boooooooooo! I'm going to die not seeing that face every morning but that's what I get for dating an underwater engineer. It comes with the job. :( So I'm really going to be living my life online through IMs and what not. "yay"
Before I go I gotta give LOVE to all the newbies, WELCOME WELCOME! So happy you found me!! I love all my blogger buddies so you'll feel right at home!
Thank you for all of the positive feedback, comments, emails, IMs, Facebook, etc...  You guys really know how to make a girl smile ear to ear! Til next keep your head up like Tupac, I'm out!
Kisses,
Virgin

17 comments:

Clara said...

Looovee the bellbottoms!

Rheanne said...

love your outfit ♥ your log is amazing, i am now a follower :)

http://rheanne-thegirlinnottingham.blogspot.com/
^^
Love, x

Lindsey Muth said...

mad love. i found you from mucho mucho bueno bueno and so glad i did. love that you're a stylish, gorgeous mama! your blog & vintage pics have epic style! excited to keep checking back :) but why oh why aren't you on twitter? haha.

-Lindsey (tidbitsparenting.blogspot.com)

Maggie said...

I've gone crazy for crochet too but I just haven't found the perfect piece yet.

summer said...

i really love this you cant even tell its 100+ in houston this look is so good

Midwest Mayhem said...

I love your outfit, especially your pants!

Eden said...

Love your outfit!Esp the blouse!

bravegrrl said...

love the flares!

C.W. said...

just featured a post on bells-- love this outfit-- you're rocking those BBs

www.originalprototype.com

costra y ampolla said...

LOOOVE the jewelry!!!!!

www.costrayampolla.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

wow fantastic as always! I love the crochet!

lachicmenagerie.blogspot.com

Ruby said...

LOVE the jeans, I am so feelin the bells for the fall....goodbye skinnys....
You are so endearing!
~Ruby
http://wroughtironstyle.wordpress.com/

QueenVII said...

I LOVE this look... i think its one of my faves!!!

Celine said...

Oh that bag is insanely cool
www.thewardrobediaries.com

veganlatierra said...

This just might be one of my favorite looks you have put together! So perfect in so many ways <3

sojourned in style said...

uber insanely fantastic styilng!!!!!

sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com

yours truly dear said...

LOVE the pants, doll!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...