Thursday, August 19, 2010

TRASHY GIRLS FINISH FIRST!!


(everything thrifted from head to toe except sunnies)
vintage red white stripe cropped back blouse, vintage Hebrew Budweiser tee, vintage skintight minidress, DIY denim headwrap, 80s Purple wayfarer sunnies, WeLoveColor black thigh highs, vintage denim boots, vintage cross necklaces, Buffalo Exchange rings and Lone Star beer, hehe!!
Oooohhhh man what a hectic week I'm having! Getting over my sickness and having to deal with children for a Back to School ice cream social! Why did I join the PTA?? THANK SATAN I don't have a loaded gun cause I would be a goner! I LOOOOVE Ephraim but HATE other people's kids! Especially since E goes to a private Montessori school, smack dab in the middle of  I'M FUCKING RICH town. All these fuckers are feel entitled and are slowly working on that stick up their asses! But there is an upside, it's the BEST school in the Trose and I have my small group of tattooed moms and dads to rant with. We always laugh at the kids getting dropped off in Bentleys, like WTF!!
Anywho, Ephraim's action figures and pics was huge inspiration for my outfit. I went and found the trashiest pieces I could find. Nothing trasher than wrestling, skintight mini, Budweiser/Lone Star and denim boots! Which I LOOOOVE btw! I'm usually not a fan of denim shoes but these have VIRGIN all over it!! And yes the pockets work so I can stash my phone, money and if I smoked crack it would be in there too, lol!! I was thinking of adding a belt or chain through the belt loops. Hmmm, we'll see. I also thought the denim turban was a nice touch over a red or black bandana. Overall I LOVE IT!!
Before I go, sorry I had to moderate my comments because some idiot felt she could tell me how I should take my pictures, run my blog and point out negative things about my body! NO ONE puts baby in the corner, lol! So to keep this positive energy I have going I just had to nip it in the bud. I'm a laidback, don't give a fuck kinda person and very easy to talk to! If  you don't know me personally I feel it's a waste of time having to go to my blog, click on comments, write your opinion, then fill out the captcha code just so you can tell someone what the fuck to do! When I don't like someone's blog I just never go back again, it's that simple! Not add them to  my blogroll and follow them on Bloglovin'! WEIRD! So lets keep it POSITIVE people or I will fucking call you out! 
I ADORE all of you and I'm soooo thankful for all the positive things that are coming my way! Without you guys I would just be crazy Jessica livin' in Texas!! I'm still in SHOCK that I have over 1000 blogger buddies! You guys really keep me humble and the only thing I can say is THAAAANK YOOOOOU! Til next time loves!!
Virgin
(Sorry for the novel, lol!)

54 comments:

G. said...

hey girl, you´re awesome!!!

Crystal Lee said...

This outfit is insanely awesome. I once owned those same denim boots, but I wore them so often, I totally destroyed em'. I'm hoping to find another pair one day while thrifting.

ciao,
crystal lee
nakedcowgirlvintage.blogspot.com

Heather Kathleen Rudd said...

as always your style doesn't dissapoint. probs will always be my favourite lookbooker! :) hevs xx

jujmo said...

those. boots. omg.

Tugba said...

The boots are sooo cute :)

I love ur style. Ur soooo brave :) found ur blog new and looked through all pictures :) AMAZING!

http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/

http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/

http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/

Modemädchen said...

love these pictures! So much creativity!!!

Celine said...

Those boots are ridiculous in the best possible way :)
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Chubby-but-Lovely said...

wow what a week you are having,and i love the pictures with the action figures :DD

ooothundathighrevo said...

there is nothing wrong with your body. to the idiot that was talking smack I would like to say, haters gonna hate, ballers gonna ball. it's that simple.

noise-and-ambition.blogspot.com

lolo dahling said...

WTF!?! Where do people even find time to sit around and criticize other people??? People need a fucking hobby!! YOU are fabulous as always!!
xo-LO

http://www.lolodahling.com

The Vintage Independent said...

Love your EN-TIRE look!!

Henriette said...

In germany, we say: "Die Boots sind der H-A-Doppel-M-E-R, yeah." Means these boots are amazing and gorgeous and so lovely.

inked said...

DAMN, those boots are awesome!

Lady Moriarty said...

These boots are completely insane !!

See U !

Maruschka said...

love your blog style and creativity.keep on going

Violetta E. said...

so amazing i love this :)

mallya said...

Hey !!!! don't west your time and your energy for fucking bad and jalous people !!

Your style is really amazing!!!! your are not the crazy jessica from Texas but the amazing Jessica with Great style . You are so imaganitave and so creative.

Seriously ? What those people have ? just poison !!

In french we say : " Tu as un style génial et les gens tu les emmerde" ( you have a great style and you screwl people)

love

panitopoprawi said...

yessssssssssssssssss :)

Sweetheart said...

Those boots are awesome!

styledigger said...

Love that pics! You're awesome!

The Jazzy Belle said...

those boots are so rad!!! I love!

LAIS GIUSTI said...

Hey BaBy,

My name is Laís, and I’m from Catarina (http://issuu.com/revistacatarina/docs/catarina_edi25), a brazilian magazine. We found you through Lookbook.nu, and we would really love to have you in our Twentieth Seventh edition. It’s quite simple. You just need to answer a few questions and send us a high quality image – our magazine is also printed.

This is my e-mail: lais@revistacatarina.com.br


See yah!
XOXO.

Laís Giusti
Revista Catarina
http://www.revistacatarina.com.br/home/

Chomy said...

ahahahahahahaha u r mad awesome!! keep up your spirit!!!!

summer said...

the chain on the boots sounds good...go with it

Stephanie said...

1) you look great, those boots are to die for, and I love how you tied up the shirt.
2) I can relate to the whole "rich kid" school, I went to one of those but I was the kid taking the bus
3) I completely agree with you about the comments! I just dont get the point of being nasty.

Maggie said...

I LOVE THOSE BOOTS OMG! and wtf? I never understand people that get online and say nasty things to people just to be nasty.

I had to put captcha AND moderate comments because of spammers. It's annoying as hell.

BuenoBueno said...

ahhhhh love the boots!
who told you what!!!! i wanna know! thats cra cra! like you need advice?! looks like you are doing just fine!
xo
see your tuesday!

Goha said...

I just love it, all !!! wow, amazing boots!!! And I agree about nasty comments.When I don't like someone's post I just never go and write bad things I try to concentrate on good side!!!! HAVE GREAT WEEKEND- BIG FAN FROM POLAND XXXXX

Booga said...

That tee shirt- <3 <3 <3!

effortlesscool said...

I LOVE LOVE LOOOVEEE this outfit! :D
those shoes are epic!

Jess Loves Fred said...

HOLY SHIT THOSE BOOTS ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE

BaCreando said...

ahahahahahah beautiful your pictures , your style and the little people !!!
so cute ...
a hug to Italy !

http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

Luísa Lión said...

WOW! You have such a PERFECT Figure"" Love the pics and your boots are AMAZING!!

xoxo,
Luísa

www.style-roulette.blogspot.com

Beyza said...

the second picture is awesome! :)

Alaila - Lee said...

Hey .. love these photo s.

check out
www.alailalee.blogspot.com

you want regret it .

Ruby said...

Can we say 'jealous' much? Some people should get a life.
You, on the other hand keep rocking my world every time.
LOVE!
~Ruby

isis said...

this is trashy at it's very very best! i want that top!!! i love the massive amounts of toys too!

Anonymous said...

SWEET !!!!

M. said...

haha nice photos xD

Miss Ashknuckles said...

First of all, I love your style and think you're amazing! I can't believe anyone would have the nerve to hate on you and go through the trouble of actually posting filling out the captcha thingy. (SMH). Keep doing your thing and I loved how you called her out and how you were just very open about it. It happens to everyone but only real muthf*ckas know how to handle it and what to say so I think that's *fresh* that you told that b*tch off. Nobody puts baby in a corner is right. Anyone who goes out of their way to tell you how wack you are just shows you how hard they are really checking for you...

Love the boots!

xoxo

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Those boots are madness!!!! :) I have a fabulous picture of you featured on Gypsy*Diaries today! :)Come check it out and have a fantastic weekend!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Debora said...

GREAT outfit girl, I love love love love it as always :)

love your blog.

if you want please enjoy our vintage giveaway here :
http://tokyoblondes.blogspot.com/2010/08/giveaway-vintage-bag.html

kiss
www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

Spela said...

love it
nice blog!


come by
http://spela-digitaltraveler.blogspot.com/

LadyNoir said...

I like the shirt:)

zahraisabelle said...

Gosh, if you aren't already you should totally be a nasty gal. You're such a hottie and I love these shots!

♥♥
http://nyheter24.se/nextinfashion/zahraisabelle

Karen said...

Once you put yourself out there, be prepared for people to hate you. Period.

Love you girl! most bloggers switch to moderate (me included) for the same reason.

Hey? at least they bump up your traffic each time they visit so they're actually doing something beneficial to you ha ha ha!!!!

Your style is sick.

Karen x

Lala said...

the pics are amazing !
great idea.

xoxo lala

come and visit me
http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

Dear Diary.. said...

Omg, I love u! This blog is the #1, no doubt!

Interno Bellezza said...

That mini dress is the exact definition of love you look extraa extra chaud great blog! xx

Fawn and Flower said...

I hate other peoples' kids too. And I hate that every time I say that, someone's like "BUT YOU HAVE KIDS". Yeah, that's right, I have kids, and I didn't just say that I hate THEM did I?

You are so beautiful! I'm stalking your blog a little bit (just right now, not like, standing on a tree branch outside your window) and all of your pictures are amazing. Have a nice weekend!

Annie said...

goddamn you are the coolest mum ever. love the blog - the outfit and the writing

Victoria said...

I just have to say, you have the BEST legs ever!!

FASHION ICE said...

awesome style. those boots are the cutest ever!love it! xxo

RhapsoDY said...

The boots are absolutely to DIE for! You killed this one! You have the best photo concepts, I swear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...