Monday, August 23, 2010

Japanese Gardens


vintage stripe romper/50s bathing suit, raggedy Chucks, DIY headwrap and oversized cateye sunnies
You may look at these pics and be like awwwww what a relaxing getaway. Nope all this shit is FAKE, man made! But this is where I go to get outta the city, "kind of." Even though I'm like a few minutes away from the freeway, lol!! It's cra cra cause there's like bunnies and shit(notice my new found friend that I followed for like an hour)! This is pretty much what I wear when biking. Romper and Chucks. I get alot of stares and people just come right up on there bikes and talk to me. This my idea of dressed down, lol!! I always fail at that!
Anywho it's back to reality for me. Waking up a 6 am, making breakfast and biking to school with Ephraim. Afterschool talks and snacks!  Now that's what being a Mom is all about!
I miss and love you guys but I gotta go fill out all that back to school paperwork of the same questions over and over, aaaahhhhh! Can't they copy and paste from last year, geez! 
Kisses, 
Virgin

29 comments:

Tugba said...

Wowww that's such a great place :)

U look great!

missmarc said...

love this outfit!

betsie said...

love the romper & head scarf :) .

www.ohbetsie.blogspot.com

betsie .

Maggie said...

awesome pics, specially the bunny!

Jenni said...

You look adorable! This romper is incredible!

Stephanie said...

the onesie is so great! I need a playful one like that.

lachicmenagerie.blogspot.com

kiwaczek2 said...

ahh so what! sod it! at leats it looks nice

Violetta E. said...

Great!

Eda ♥ said...

Beautiful photographs darling, I am in love with ze bicycle ♥

*following your lovely blog flower*

Eda ♥

iva said...

you know you look amazing with an all stars?!! ;)

Justice Pirate said...

I love it!!! looks so comfy and awesome!

Rachel said...

So cute, and I say perfect for 'dressed down'.
~Ruby
http://wroughtironstyle.wordpress.com/
(p.s. if you get a chance can you please please go over and check out these shoes I am deliberating over keeping or not, thanks lady!)

krissi said...

amazing! you are beautiful!

ShelleyBean XO said...

LOL...Thank you for calling AT&T, please enter you account #. Now enter it 15 more times so we can access your account.

Reduntant, Totally understand. AWESOME romper BTW!!

isis said...

wonderful setting! do you have plugs??

carling said...

your style is stunning!

Come follow me:
http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/

xx
karla

Allroundgyal said...

Ahh I adore seeing you having such great times with your son! Is he always making your photographs? cos he's quite good a it for such a lil' guy :D

I am curious what is it what you do besides combining great garments into delicious outfits?

x Olga

Debora said...

Amazing photos, I love them and your outfit :)

love your blog ! If you want please enjoy my giveaway on www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

kiss

WISEREDLIPS said...

your blog is amazing!!!

keep in touch!
xoxo
dana

wiseredlips.com

fashionable palette said...

Beautiful photos...I love the shadows cast in the first picture. Adorable romper. I love how this is you "dressed down!"

Annie said...

ah this place looks gorgeous! I would LOVE to go to Japan. well who wouldnt?!

Fiona said...

Great pictures, I love your bike
breathingoutthepast.blogspot.com
x

Rachel Lady said...

I've been there! haha :D Cool stuff!

Rachel Lady said...

I've been there (I think). It's been over 5 years but I was a dorky little homeschooler teenager w/my family... haha. Pretty place :D

sojourned in style said...

cute romper!! its paired perfectly with the converse and headwrap!

sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com

PusteBl├╝mchen said...

fantastic pictures! :) like your blog.

Gina Ray said...

im in love with this look...BIG converse fan...

Isabel said...

what a beautiful place!
so cute the romper with the bike :)

Anonymous said...

where is this in houston?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...