Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Take it on the RUN...

photos by Ephraim
(everything thrifted from head to toe except Jane trousers from Pretty in Pink Boutique)
vintage denim manshirt, Jane trousers from prettyinpinkboutique.com, vintage crochet shrug vest, DIY leopard headwrap, vintage 2 tone buckle purse, vintage western buckle belt, vintage jewelry/bangles, bf's sunnies, and Buffalo Exchange rings
Yaaaaaaaay, I'm feeling sooooo much better! I hate being locked down due to sickness. The part that sucks now is the STUPID rain. Hurricane season, BOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's supposed to rain alllllll week. So look forward to in the house shoots.
Anywho, my lastest obsession is DENIM BELLBOTTOMS! I'm like in LOVE with them! Being practically a midget (no offense) they make you look SUPER TALL! Thanks to my homie Danielle over at Pretty in Pink Boutique for hooking me up with these AH-MAZING bells! I've been on the prowl for quite sometime and now the hunt is over. For this week at least, lol! Since I'm a "denim junkie" I had to sport the Canadian tuxedo again. Got my Rachel Zoe on with a crochet shrug and platform wedges. Decided to switch up with a little leopard turban! Forever a hippie chick, lol!
Still up to my elbows in online interviews. Can't wait til they come out. They really show my witty sense of humor! I'm sooooo happy that I am able to keep this blog going. And I really love showing other you don't need to be a label whore for people to recognize your "style!" I LOVE that I get to be me when I log on here! I really wish I could personally meet you all! ONE DAY! Until then, peace, love and vintage ya'll!
Virgin

If you must have my bells RIGHT NOW go to prettyinpinkboutique.com!

30 comments:

miikax3 said...

Very, very, very pretty! ;)
www.miikax3.blogspot.com

BuenoBueno said...

the trousers look so fly on you!!!!
xo
i saw korey last night at the eclipse premier! crazy huh!

Michelle Elaine said...

fab turban dvrling!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Kelly's Joie de Vivre said...

Awesome! Out of all of the fashion bloggers I read you have the freshest bohemian style, all of your outfits are so interesting and look great!

Jenni said...

I love your "Canadian tuxedo"! You look great! :D

Maggie said...

Love the vest! I want one for myself!

pacingfloors said...

I'd just like to bust in here right quick and say something. I love love love you, you're like a role model to me. It's not often that I see a nice brown skinned black woman rocking this kind of style and as a fellow brownie I am so inspired by you! Thank you so much for simply just being you! And what makes it even more awesome is that you live in Houston too! You rock! Keep it up :)

Fabulously Lazy said...

^I love this comment above! AND I love your style! The bells look great!
www.fabulously--lazy.blogspot.com

VintageVirgin said...

thank you all!
to pacingfloors: awwwwwwwww you just put a tear in mama's eye! that is the sweetest thing i've read all day! thank you from the bottom of my heart! i honestly know what you're talking about and i'm just happy to know that i have an influence on other beautiful girls! :D

it's always nice to know what you guys REALLY think and feel!

Booga said...

That photo of you taking a long step- awesome.

Angela said...

Awsome:D
I love your bag ;]

Abi-Anne said...

Love the purse, headscarf, and crochet vest. I want them all. Looks like I might need to come to Houston just to shop. Amazing style!

http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

6roove said...

real 70s! :))

missmarc said...

I believe the key to looking tall is pairing bellbottoms with wedges...you cant beat that! great outfit!

ShelleyBean XO said...

ahhh I LOVE That Belt! xo

pink powder said...

wow looking gorgeous as usual....


:)



http://harryhighpanties.blogspot.com
xx

Nausica said...

You are really unique!:)

HOOKED said...

since i started folowing your blog, you got me into denim haha!

Emmekay said...

love your long long hair so much!
and the outfit is fab...;-D


check out my blog ;-D
you'll like it!

The Influence Of Emmekay

Celine said...

I'm rocking some flares today too!!!
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Kirby said...

I LOVE this outfit! the belt is amazing!

stoneandcloth said...

super love this outfit!!! love brown and blue together, the blue jean top looks amazing with those deep rich brown bell bottoms. really really love the pants. great look!

stoneandcloth

Anna said...

This is an absolutely amazing outfit!!!! I love your style!

albec said...

Hey!
i only want to say that i fall in love with this blog! hahahaha seriously, your style is too much for me! i love it!:D

bye! xxxx

elizabeth said...

denim/crochet/concho perfect combo!
i feel the same way about vintage vs. labels. i just don't get the appeal. why would anyone want to possibly show up somewhere wearing something that someone else could be. it lessens the fun of personal style!
i'm a vintage/thrift girl to the core!

"ALL" About Fashion said...

LOVE the pics, you are always so well put together! Girl I know its hot out there lol...same here in Tennessee :)

Wulan said...

REALLY LOVE YOUR OUTFIT! :)
have a nice day! ^_^

The CultureCynic said...

I love your fearlessness in putting these looks together. I love your dedication to the idea that real style requires little or no money at all( some ppl seem to have no grasp that imagination and creativity goes a long way when putting things together )You go all out and I commend you for your imagination and uniqueness and your sheer PULLOFFABILITY!!!

Keep up the Awesomeness!!!

cleo said...

love your look:) i loveee your style:)
great inspiration!!!
xoxox

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Love the crochet look! I'm preparing a post on bloggers wearing crochets and I'll include you for sure! Check on my blog next week! ;)

xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...