Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SAME DAY SERVICE

ModCloth Conductor stripe romper , vintage crochet shrug vest, 2 tone Marc Jacob shoes, DIY headwrap, vintage Egyptian purse, vintage necklaces/bangles, Buffalo Exchange rings and blue round sunnies
WOAH,like Joey from Blossom! ModCloth was nice enough to send me this AH-MAZING romper. Which I instantly died over, RIP!! The semi-sheer fabric is perfect for Texas weather. I'm a HUGE fan of wind blowing up my shorts, AHHHHHHH! My Marc Jacob's were a gift for Joel. There's no way in HELL I would come outta my pocket and splurge on something that get ruined every time you walk! But I love em' and Joel always have the BEST gifts!! Anywho, I think this is my favorite shoot today! Another Ephraim creation, YAY! I am sooooo proud of him :D!! The funny part is the whole time we were outside he would be going crazy like an 8 yrs. But as soon as he gets behind the camera it's like working with a professional. So 2 snaps in a circle for Ephraim, EVERYONE!! And look out Vogue, just wait until he gets better with time, lol!!
So lately I've been up to my ears in online interviews and working with other vintage stores. Vintage is my heart so I loving helping out others. So if you're a vintage store owner and want to work with me just email me at vintagevirginblog@gmail.com. I'm not a snob but please NO CRAPPY STORES! Trust me I've come across sooooo many online these days. You know who you are, lol!! 
Gotta say HEEEEY and THANK YOU to all my lovely fans! I will be thanking you for the rest of my life! I owe you guys that much! From the bottom of my vintage heart!!
Virgin 

P.S. Go to ModCloth.com if you gotta have my romper, RIGHT NOW!!

26 comments:

mickeyi'm said...

o wow i really really love this outfit...i think this is like one of my favorite outfits of you..
&& is dat Egyptian prints on the bag om3!!!

;]
-mickeyi'm

The CultureCynic said...

o my!!!. ur lil boy is goood with the camera!!!! this is such a cool, muted look. i dig it a whole lot!!!!!

missmarc said...

your outfit is great! and Im dying over those MJ shoes...I have a two-toned pair that are navy and cream colored.

Machine Darine said...

Awwww I love your romper! Hot mamma!! You are so lucky to have a man that knows to buy you Marc jacobs!! Hella jelous! So make that money girl an come visit me! Life out here is fucking awesome, vintage sucks here so don't get your hoped up! I love you Jess!!

Ezra said...

So 70s esque I love it,

Bub said...

I really love this outfit dear! It looks amazing on you - your style is insane!
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

stoneandcloth said...

oh wow i love all these colors together! the shoes are so cute and the romper - loooove it. :)

stoneandcloth

Michelle Elaine said...

I need to make a headwrap turban!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

mara said...

so cool i love your shoes..and.. all!!it's perfect!

6roove said...

great romper, pretty good set!

Shhhh said...

The playsuit is awesome and those Marc Jacobs are to die for.

Your whole style is always so unique and you seem like such a lovely, always happy, little bit crazy, down to earth kinda girl, i love it don't ever change!

www.thefashionpirate.com

Mafalda said...

awesome bag!

fashiontasticc.blogspot.com

Ore.R said...

You look so so cute, love the headwrap

http://lipstickboudoir.blogspot.com/

xxx

Dodo said...

I'm drooling over your shoes (no worries, I'll clean up afterwards ;) ) Best gift ever! And you look great!

Justice Pirate said...

you wear that romper so nicely!! love the shoes with it.

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

Awesome pictures! I really like your look...
Great blog...

gina said...

I just found your blog. I love your style! Your use of jewelry is amazing.

Aisa.Pax.Paking.Paxie said...

you're seriously amazing! you are my number one favorite blogger in Chictopia!:) I covet thy style and I covet thy closet. Haha. Seriously girl, you're amazing.:)

Pax
DROWNING EQUILIBRIUMS

Tunggalkarsa said...

miss you are the best!, that vintage Egyptian purse is killin' love the tribe activity images.

m.fay said...

You look great, love these pictures! Your blog is darling. Found you on bloglovin, so happy I did. Please stop by and say hi.
m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

...love Maegan said...

Gorgeous! love the romper and the socks with the laceups

BuenoBueno said...

you are the shit!
that button thing didnt work so im just going to make one when i get back from texas....with the pic you sent me:)
love you!!!!
be home in a few days!

bymeow said...

amazing photos, love you style,

check out of my blog too !

lecoolhunt.blogspot.com

Celine said...

Holy crap girl, love this flippin outfit!!!! The neutrals, the bangles, the whole damn thing!!!
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Neekoh said...

I love the all-neutrals on you, especially with your tats that kinda add a little personal edge to it all. :)

XX,
Neekoh

Elena S. said...

love your outfit especially that turban headband! where is it from?
great blog btw ! lovely pics
id love for you to check my blog out
and dont forget to enter in my giveaway

xo elena

www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...