Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hey Dogface!

(everything thrifted from head to toe except rings)
vintage gold buttery leather shorties, vintage Cocker Spaniel tee, straw boater hat, vintage crochet fringe vest, vintage western braided leather belt, wooden t-strap platforms, vintage bangles/cross necklaces, vintage Kodak video camera w/case and Forever 21/Buffalo Exchange rings
You know when you see something poking out a rack and when you grab it, it's like O-M-G or 9 out of 10 it's something oversized or not what you expected? Well that's what kinda happen with these shorts. They were wide leg and over the knee. I just had to take the scissors to it! I couldn't believe they fit me just right!! Now the tee. Does anyone remember the dogface tees? Growing up I had the Shitzu (cause it said shit on it, duh) and Daschund. Seeing this tee brings me back! Gosh I used to be soooooo bad. I had the terrible two til I was 14. I just love getting my way sometimes. Now in life it's not even about me. It's all about King Ephraim (my son)! Back to pics. I freakin'  loooooove vintage cameras. My lastest find was at Goodwill. $5 for camera and case! I like jumped up and down like, fuck yeah! Some older lady was standing next me laughing cause I was soooooo excited. And by myself!! I was like you don't understand, I don't have this one yet.
Anywho my lappy isn't completely fixed but I was able to get the shots from this shoot off before it went all to hell at the shop. Thank satan for laptop #2, THAAAAAAAK YOOOOOOU Satan! And thanks for all the love, encouragement, inspiration and comments. They really do make me smile and keeps me humble. Cause we're all in the same boat when it comes to blogging. You gotta support your fellow blogger. It nice when you know you're loved!
xoxo Virgin

21 comments:

iva said...

oh my..this shorts are gorgeous!! and your rings....uff!! they are to die for!

Ivania santos By DIAMOND said...

Oh la la .... very trendy... very fashion... very fantastic <3

Loveeeeed ;)*

ontheqtrain said...

You are so owning this look. Love it!!!!

NyctanthousNumquid said...

lol, thats waht my cuz in law calls our dog :). you look bangin' as always.

leblogdemok said...

This short is AMAZING !!!!! Love it ! :-)
xoxo

ilovefashion said...

Lovin it!! :D

The top is soo cute and the shorts are just WOOOW! :D

http://fashion-in-pictures.blogspot.com/

Fabiola "Fab" said...

J'aime beaucoup!
bisous!

Emmekay said...

love your amazing collection, i want all your vintage cameras...really good!
;-)

www.theinfluenceofemmekay.com

stone said...

i love your anecdotes - it really makes me feel good about blogging as well. we all have our stories to tell and i love hearing yours!

love the shorts and what you did with them - it gives me courage to do the same! oh and i wish i had all those cameras.


http://www.stoneandcloth.blogspot.com

chichichic said...

cute! charming! witty!

xo

justyna

Jazzi McG said...

LOVE that shirt! you're so gorgeous.

like a fox said...

love your attitude. i also enjoy weirding out the old ladies at thrift stores.

visit my blog to hear about my encounter with THE COBRASNAKE.



check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at



www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

moded'amour said...

love this outfit! amazing shirt!


mode-damour.blogspot.com

Maggie said...

adorable shorts :)

Debrah said...

I gad one question where did you buy that fabulous cameras?

Taylor said...

OHHMYYYGAHHH that collection is insane!

KALIN said...

I love all your crosses- sick business lady.


xo
Neuter Kalin

Jenae said...

Love the outfit.That t-shirt with the dog face,Amazing..Once again..Great style!!

http://sassbass.blogspot.com

Xoxo

Dari said...

I love those shorts!

I bought a pair of leather pants just like those for 1EUR the other day at a vintage store in Paris (You'd love them!)

I cut them into shorts but I wish they fit me like yours. A bit big, but I'll wear them out anyway! haha

nyewiania21 said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it ALLLLLLl..
Unique

can u send me an ivite to lookbook.nu
(prettynyej@yahoo.com)

Celine said...

You must an endless stream of thrift store luck..... freeking amazing outfits!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...