Wednesday, April 28, 2010

you RANG???

top row left to right: silver double Forever 21  LOVE ring, yellow floral clear ring from Buffalo Exchange
front row left to right: gold double Forever 21 LOVE ring, big black stone oval ring from Buffalo Exchange, wrap-around  silver snake ring from Buffalo Exchange, vintage silver dripping nails flat ring and vintage gold paisley wrap-around ring
These are rings that are keeping me from working on my laptop! I've been obsessed with chunky rings to where you look like you have fucking robot fingers! I'm so happy Buffalo Exchange has been getting in awesome ring for super cheap! Cause I wouldn't dare buy anything for full price! And the best thing about Buff Ex is you can sell your old clothes for new ones or for cash! So I never spend a dime there! It's literally FREE!

3 comments:

Booga said...

How could you post something so fabulous? I just got a heart palpitation, I can't go getting all excited like this! The yellow floral jelly ring MUST be mine. I want more money NOW!

Jenni said...

These are pretty intensely awesome. I want that snake ring like woah.

Denise said...

love all of them! beautiful
http://spottedtoshare.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...