Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Skintight/AU NATURAL

(everything thrifted from head to toe except Target hat)
vintage skintight minidress, vintage lace up tall grunge boots, vintage sheer floral lace black oversized blouse, vintage silver heart chain belt, Target bowler hat and vintage silver chains/crosses necklace
Dress in all black like it's a funeral! You know how you got your LBD statement dress that goes with everything?? Well this is mine! I wear it as a skirt. It's sooooo tiny I can wear it as a top too! I was just lounging studding shoes, BORED! So I took pics. This is me with no makeup. No big difference, right?? I just mostly wear blush anyways.
I'm soooo excited about getting the store back up again! I just can't wait to be elbow deep in vintage! I just can't stop blabbin' about. I also found a really cute purse for my FREE GIVEAWAY! Going to have pics up next week so check back SOON! I hope I'm doing a better job at posting. I've been really trying really hard to stay in check. Don't forget to post questions you want to ask me! I'm going to do a post on Q&A about it and other things Virgin. So get those questions in.
Gotta say THANK YOU and I love you all! You guys inspire me everyday!
xoxo Virgin

13 comments:

sinandstarlight said...

<3 the floral lace blouse! u look amazing =D

Haby B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haby B. said...

luv your dress. !

Fabiola "Fab" said...

great hat and boots! need to loose 12 pounds to wear a dress like yours!! awesome outfit!
xoxo

Juanduh. said...

heyy
you have a really nice blog
i like it.
:)

Maggie said...

very cute little camera shelf there! hehe! love the outfit too! Is your etsy shop up yet? I'll be checking it out!

princesspolitico said...

stunned by your fabulous camera collection! perhaps the one thing that i like as much as your vintage stylistics is your hair! girl you are working those bangs :)

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

thismultiverse said...

I like all that I have seen of you fashion taste. Keep it up! Take a look at my blog? I'm new :]

Emilie said...

AWESOME PICS!
x

HARLEY WOOD said...

WOW. This look is jaw-dropping. Nice one!

Azede said...

sexy dress, i like this

http://msvintagevirgin.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Thought you would like to know I just did the post featuring your outfit!

zgecrp said...

heyy i love your hair..soft wavy perfect !! how can i do my hair like this ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...