Monday, April 26, 2010

FLORAL CONCOCTION...



(everything thrifted from head to toe except Forever 21 necklace)
old Forever 21 tank, vintage floral shorties, DIY headwrap, vintage crochet sweater vest, vintage platform lace ups, wine socks, vintage bangles, vintage wooden circle  necklace and Forever 21 multi-chain charm necklace
So I 'm like super busy trying to make sure everything is perfect for tomorrow! I'm finally listing my vintage on my alternate blog, http://shopvintagevirgin.blogspot.com/ , it's going to be quite easy to purchase! All you need is a Paypal account! I will also be listing on esty soon! I'm just one of those people who strive for perfection, SOMETIMES! A pool party threw a wrench in my plans of opening last weekend BOO!
 ShopVintageVirgin will be strictly about clothes for sale, so check it out cause it first come first serve and no holds!
Also stoked about the "FREE GIVEWAY" starting on May 1st! Going to shoot you a sneek peek photo on my next post!  I have so many things to share with you. Fun photoshoots,  ideas and free shit comin' at cha! I have some much I wanna say but I have a huge brain fart right now! So I guess I'll be seeing you TOMORROW!
peace, love and vintage for sale,
Virgin

9 comments:

Maggie said...

very cute outfit, love the vest.

BetseyJ said...

hey girl!
just discovered your blog.
love your style, and I absolutely adore how you mixed these florals. Definitely daring, but totally works.
oxox.

Betsey J.

augustalolita said...

gorgeous photos & outfit!!

rachelfabiano and kortneycooper said...

you are my hero. those shoes are my hero. thank YOU.

party.

Espia Collection of References said...

hola
que blog increibleee!!!
estilo lindo
saludos
de Argentina

Lou said...

Love your outfit. Florals are my favourite trend this season. Check out my blog too! x

Tanya Patrice said...

Can't wait to see the stuff you list - and your photo shoots are totally incredible!

menina raposa said...

i always like your pics they are amazing!

http://bluesangcloset.blogspot.com/

Ivania santos By DIAMOND said...

Hey girl!!!

I loveeeee your blog..your style!

is AMAZING..PERFECT <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...